LV 60: What items are worth auctioning?

#1 Edited by TJK (22 posts) -

I just have this mind set of any lv 60 gear that gives above 130 to strength, dexterity or int is worth auctioning. Weapons over 750 dps is also worth auctioning

-Do you agree with the above statement?

-Armor rating above what number is considered great for shields, chest, pants?

-Do people care about % life increase?

-How much resistance on a piece of gear is considered great?

-What are some monk, witch doctor, wizard specific item stats that they look for in an item and what is considered a high value (e.g. monks like spirit usage -> life)?

#2 Posted by ichthy (586 posts) -

Depends. If it's got +str, I look for +vit and +resist all. If it's +int or +dex, IAS or other DPS boosts. Single boosts to stats with nothing else are generally hard to sell, at least for me, unless you price them super low. % life is good if coupled with other things. I consider over +30 resist all to be auctionable, but it also depends on the other stats.

#3 Posted by Marz (5672 posts) -

resist all, high dps weapons.

#4 Posted by ajamafalous (12161 posts) -

I have a 60 Monk and a 60 Barb. I can tell you that if it doesn't have at least Strength Vitality and Resist All I'm not gonna buy it for my Barb. Vitality/Dex gear is a little easier to sell because you don't need resist all, just one type of resist, because of the Monk passive that converts all resists to the Monk's highest resist. To see what high rolls are for each stat/gearpiece combo, I'd just go to the AH and look at gear with similar stats and see how the piece you want to sell stacks up, and then price accordingly.

#5 Posted by Gonmog (602 posts) -

Yeah just check the AH prices. You can easily do a search for something like the item you have by using the narrow search options. Thats what i do, and seems to always work for me.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.