Making a wizard: male or female.

#1 Posted by Raven_Sword (3444 posts) -

Once again I am at a lose for which gender to make a character. I like both the male a female wizard VO actor alot. I love crispin freemen and grey delisle. When I play the female I feel like I'm playing azula from avatar and when I play the male I feel like I'm playing itachi from naruto or alucard from hellsing. The male looks like some feudal lord and the female looks like Circe from wonder woman or something when geared. Which do you guys think will look better in gear or is better to play?

#2 Posted by Animasta (14673 posts) -

well, azula is way better than both of those dudes so from the voice actor standpoint, the female wizard obviously wins

#3 Posted by Spoonman671 (4597 posts) -

I went with a male.  Frankly, I think you're putting too much thought into this.  All that matters is that you chose the right class.

Wizard 4 Life.

#4 Posted by RedRoach (1191 posts) -

I wasn't aware there was a male wizard, only 2 females.

#5 Posted by TMThomsen (2071 posts) -

I chose a female barbarian and she has the most retarded-sounding voice-actor I've ever heard in a game.

So.. don't pick her.

#6 Posted by Video_Game_King (36272 posts) -

Would the "if you're gonna stare at a character's ass the whole time" rule apply here?

#7 Posted by RetroVirus (1471 posts) -

I went lady wizard because I liked Grey Delisle's voice acting.

#8 Posted by lxXShiroXxl (12 posts) -

Play female. If you are going to look at a model for 20+ hours of game play, at least look at some ass.

#9 Posted by Irvandus (2877 posts) -

female because I dislike the shall we say "Blood Elfness? of the male Wizard. The male Wizard those have great lines in a few cases though.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.