Set your DVR Diablo III TV Commercial Airs Sunday

#1 Edited by xxNBxx (973 posts) -

I already set mine up, how about you? Here is the link the the blizzard page.

#2 Posted by The_Laughing_Man (13629 posts) -

Orr...Just watch youtube...

#3 Posted by MrKlorox (11209 posts) -

Nah, I have the internet.

#4 Posted by xxNBxx (973 posts) -

@The_Laughing_Man said:

Orr...Just watch youtube...

Maybe some would like to watch in on their big screen TV.

#5 Posted by Iron_Tool (221 posts) -

Why would I record a commercial? You can watch that all over the interwebz right after it airs

#6 Posted by Iron_Tool (221 posts) -

And I do have YouTube on my big screen

#7 Posted by Captain_Felafel (1573 posts) -

Family Guy audience? Diablo fans? Venn diagram = one big circle.

#8 Posted by Marz (5653 posts) -

I already bought it,  why do i need to see the commercial?

#9 Posted by hidys (1029 posts) -

Waiit a commercial for a VIEDOGAME?!

HOLY SHIT!!

#10 Posted by NaDannMaGoGo (338 posts) -

@Marz said:

I already bought it, why do i need to see the commercial?

Well I already bought Starcraft 2 long before the launch trailer "Ghost of the past" got released. Before I saw that, I couldn't care less about the campaign (even though I enjoyed the one from Sc1). Afterwards, I was hyped as shit!

So they're going to show a bit more of their pre-rendered CGI sequences, which are of course always a joy to see and I have no doubt the trailer is going to be amazing.

However, I don't want to get spoiled anything further at all (and unfortunately already got -.-), so I won't end up watching it. Also yes, it should be on Blizzards YouTube channel shortly after airing on TV.

#12 Posted by gamefreak9 (2359 posts) -

I hate video game commercials... they usually tell you nothing... and make little kids buy games they shouldn't

#13 Posted by p00rdevil (158 posts) -

I don't have TV. Well, I have a TV but no cable, no antenna, no way to receive any broadcasting. I use it for watching DvDs and console gaming. Haven't had cable for several years. The only time I miss it is during the NFL season, especially the play offs and super bowl. Other than than, I'm glad to have all that out of my busy life.

Anyway, Diablo III is on the way! Haven't played the beta at all, only watched some of it being played. So, it will be a completely fresh experience when I finally get my mits on it. I hope it is at least as entertaining as Diablo 2, but that is hoping for a lot.

#14 Posted by MideonNViscera (2257 posts) -

I've already had enough Diablo 3 advertisements.

#15 Posted by AndrewB (7615 posts) -

Okay, good. Everyone in this thread already echoed my responses to this news.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.