Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Diablo III

Game » consists of 9 releases. Released May 15, 2012

Diablo III returns to the world of Sanctuary twenty years after the events of Diablo II with a new generation of heroes that must defeat the demonic threat from Hell.

So I cant play this game for another day

Avatar image for bourbon_warrior
    Bourbon_Warrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By Bourbon_Warrior

Went to log in to Diablo 3, Patch? Great! Maybe this will fix the lag. Goes to apply patch.....Does nothing! Looks like they updated the game before the Asia servers! So now I cant play it for atleast another day.

kindgineer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#2  Edited By kindgineer
    Karolis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 34

#3  Edited By Karolis

@Bourbon_Warrior: Same happened to me. Apparently you have to have the client for the region you're playing in to have the patches come out at the same time the servers update.

Avatar image for bourbon_warrior
    Bourbon_Warrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By Bourbon_Warrior

@Lone_f: Which isnt cool. Just unlocked Nightmare after playing through the too easy normal.

benspyda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 14

#5  Edited By benspyda

It's fun being on the American server (which Australians have to play on) and maintenance time is always the early hours of the morning in America. This equals afternoon in Australia when I always want to play it. Yay!

Although I guess I've already played way too much, having a character at level 60 and another at level 48.

MrCandleguy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#6  Edited By MrCandleguy

@benspyda said:

It's fun being on the American server (which Australians have to play on) and maintenance time is always the early hours of the morning in America. This equals afternoon in Australia when I always want to play it. Yay!

Although I guess I've already played way too much, having a character at level 60 and another at level 48.

I feel you man. I live in new zealand and the times I want to play is maintenance time!

Syndrom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#7  Edited By Syndrom

@benspyda said:

sucks that there are no oceanic servers then :s

and i have three level 60 chars :p

Phyrlord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#8  Edited By Phyrlord

@Bourbon_Warrior said:

Went to log in to Diablo 3, Patch? Great! Maybe this will fix the lag. Goes to apply patch.....Does nothing! Looks like they updated the game before the Asia servers! So now I cant play it for atleast another day.

I like it when people think a patch will fix the math problem of 5million people trying to play on 100 servers. I think most peoples minds would melt trying to wrap their heads around the infrastructure needed to support games like D3 or WoW.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.