Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Diablo III

Game » consists of 9 releases. Released May 15, 2012

Diablo III returns to the world of Sanctuary twenty years after the events of Diablo II with a new generation of heroes that must defeat the demonic threat from Hell.

Spec Question for mac

The_Tolman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By The_Tolman

So I'm very unfamiliar with how to tell if my computer is up to spec. I was wondering if one of you could enlighten me if my mac will run Diablo 3?

Processor 2.2 GHz Intel Core i7

Memory 8 GB 1333 MHz DDR3

Graphics AMD Radeon HD 6750M 1024 MB

Software Mac OS X Lion 10.7.4

mike

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: -1

User Lists: 6

#2  Edited By mike

It'll definitely run it. I installed Diablo 3 on my MacBook Air that has far inferior specs (and no dedicated graphics card) and it ran fine on low.

Anyway, look through this forum and there is a recent topic about Diablo 3 and Macs. Read it, there is some good info in there.

The_Tolman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By The_Tolman

Thanks a lot. Didn't want to make the purchase and find it won't run.

watersini

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By watersini

I have a 4 year old macbook pro 13" with a core duo and the integrated intel graphics and it runs slow on any setting (10-15fps). Also changing the settings does not seem to make any negative impact on performance. I think the key is the graphics card.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.