Summoning Your Sigil Banner in Game

#1 Posted by StaleCrouton (20 posts) -

Hi all,

I was just wondering if there was a purpose to doing this? I know that you can warp to friends by clicking their sigil in town, but is their a purpose to dropping it out in the field? or does it just amount to an emote?

#2 Edited by Sterling (2046 posts) -

I was under the impress that is where they would warp too if they used the one in town. So you could drop it and then wander off and they would wart to that location. But I am probably wrong.

Looking around on the Diablo forums it appears it is just to show off your sigil, it servers no purpose dropping it.

#3 Posted by theimmortalbum (452 posts) -

Right, the point's just to show off your banner and achievements.. they can click it to get a quick list of achievements you've received. The banner in town always warps directly to you.

#4 Edited by onan (1282 posts) -

My sigil is awesome, it deserves to be shown off. Here's my dude:

(In case you're wondering, the sword is enchanted with +20 Fire damage and +50 Flavor Enhancement.)
#5 Posted by chilibean_3 (1610 posts) -

Is anybody not using the rooster banner? Like, why even put the other ones in the game? At least make it unlockable so you don't start the show with the showstopper.

#6 Posted by Th3_James (2576 posts) -

@onan: Best hot sauce.

#7 Posted by crazyleaves (635 posts) -
@Th3_James

@onan: Best hot sauce.

I call it "the kickin' chicken".

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.