That guy on Youtube who claimed he had played Diablo 3...

#1 Posted by broqz (123 posts) -

So, just incase any of you don't know what i'm talking about...
Right after Blizzard announced Diablo 3 some guy on Youtube released some video's and made some claims about this game.  Such as what kinda character classes, enemies, and even some story and gameplay tid bit's yet to even be hinted at.  The backlash seemed to be varied but mostly centered around people thinking he was a fake and making it all up. 
So i ask, does anyone know what happened?  Was he finaly proven false/correct in some matter?
I will admite some of the things he said sounded interesting weather they are real or not.

#2 Posted by TimesHero (875 posts) -

Do you have a link to the video?

#3 Posted by AndyWilliams24 (770 posts) -

Yeah, link us dude. I'd like to see this also.

#4 Posted by TheGTAvaccine (2916 posts) -

Yeah I hadnt heard anything about this.

#5 Posted by broqz (123 posts) -

hmmm... weak i'm not sure what the video was called.  I believe if you search the Youtube with the something like "diablo 3 t2darlantan"  .  Then look for a video wuith some sorta overweight white guy with short dark hair and glasses.  He had posted some other video's about WoW and Mythos also if that would help...

#6 Posted by Termite (2428 posts) -

I do desire a link, for I have not seen this video

#7 Posted by Demilich (2648 posts) -
broqz said:
"So, just incase any of you don't know what i'm talking about...
Right after Blizzard announced Diablo 3 some guy on Youtube released some video's and made some claims about this game.  Such as what kinda character classes, enemies, and even some story and gameplay tid bit's yet to even be hinted at.  The backlash seemed to be varied but mostly centered around people thinking he was a fake and making it all up. 
So i ask, does anyone know what happened?  Was he finaly proven false/correct in some matter?
I will admite some of the things he said sounded interesting weather they are real or not.

..."
That is really old news, but basically he made a video after all that shit saying that he didn't have cancer and he just made a video out of the high res gameplay trailer and the images on the website.
#8 Posted by broqz (123 posts) -

so admited he was lying eh? hmm... kinda lame.  oh well, i kinda like the idea of getting to choose whether you attacked Hell or Heaven near the end game.
thanks for the heaads up.

#9 Posted by LordWhite (50 posts) -

the chance that some random kid would have "leaked" information or heaven forbid managed to play any kind of demo is pretty ridiculous at this point, whenever a big name title is revealed their is always a douche who claims they know stuff others dont about it.

#10 Posted by banned8921 (1374 posts) -

he got on tv for it lol.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.