Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Diablo III

Game » consists of 9 releases. Released May 15, 2012

Diablo III returns to the world of Sanctuary twenty years after the events of Diablo II with a new generation of heroes that must defeat the demonic threat from Hell.

Time it took you to complete each difficulty?

MrOldboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#1  Edited By MrOldboy

I am curious as to the time investment I'll need to get at least one character to lvl 60 and through Hell. I'm just in act 2 of Nightmare so its hard to judge how long it'll take me. I am trying out the other classes as well, probably give each a play though unless I start to get tired of them.

For those who've gone all the way, did each subsequent play through go quicker or did it take longer due to the increasing difficulty?

Tennmuerti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 7

#2  Edited By Tennmuerti

Each subsequent play through was quicker for me, because gear updates and skill re juggling starts to come in at a slower rate naturally you are spending less time on it, also you just run through shit without care for story after the first time, just go go go. The increased difficulty only ever factored into elite/rare mobs, everything else could be scythed through just as easily.

Normal took me a while. But I ran through act 3-4 Hell in a single sitting in a few hours because aside from constantly killing everything it was just short 10 second trips to unload some rares into the stash (i was already well geared and didn't need any AH gear upgrades at all at that point either)

buft

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

User Lists: 4

#3  Edited By buft

Each subsequent playthrough has been faster than the last since i skip story and probably dont explore as much or spend as much time crafting gear or getting materials. right now im 1 bar from 59 and i have 50hours of gameplay time, i imagine my total time played will be close to 53 or so when im done.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.