Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Diablo III

Game » consists of 9 releases. Released May 15, 2012

Diablo III returns to the world of Sanctuary twenty years after the events of Diablo II with a new generation of heroes that must defeat the demonic threat from Hell.

Using more then one skill of the same type.

Nickolas_Moore

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Nickolas_Moore
    No Caption Provided
    Next click on the arrows to the left or right of your abilities till you get to the page you want to use a skill on.
    Next click on the arrows to the left or right of your abilities till you get to the page you want to use a skill on.
    No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided
    Balex1908

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#2  Edited By Balex1908

People did not know that? Is that why everybody is freaking out about the whole fewer skills thing?

TobbRobb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#3  Edited By TobbRobb

You should also note that Elective mode must be on. It's under gameplay options.

@Balex1908: Only having one skill of every category was what freaked me out early on, 5 seconds in the options and I'm a happy camper again.

shoobs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By shoobs

I couldn't blame them for it, I believe the skill ui is pretty terrible. Also the decision to bury elective mode in the menus would lead to a bunch of people thinking that the skill system is way too restrictive, which is definitely not the case. I'm currently nearing the end of Act 2 on my wizard and once you're decked out with 6 active skills the game is extremely satisfying to play and the constant stream and new skills + runes keeps it very fresh.

RIDEBIRD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 7

#5  Edited By RIDEBIRD

It really is weird this isn't telegraphed in any way at all during any point in the game. AT around level 20 it would be great to know this. I found out from Kripparian, dat diablo streamer man.

Balex1908

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#6  Edited By Balex1908

Ok I can see how people missed it and I assume that it also does not help that they telegraphed everything else in this game.

jozzy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#7  Edited By jozzy

I had the exact same problems Brad had with the skills. I never figured out how to get the normal melee skill back. When I saw Brad figure it out I was like "That's the way to do it, really??!!". Didn't know an elective mode existed at all. Weirdly horrible UI design from arguably one of the best UI designers in the world.

EDIT: Also the easy way to salvage stumped me the same way it did Brad, I figured it out in a minute or so but it's hardly intuitive at first.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.