Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Diablo III

Game » consists of 9 releases. Released May 15, 2012

Diablo III returns to the world of Sanctuary twenty years after the events of Diablo II with a new generation of heroes that must defeat the demonic threat from Hell.

Well they weren't lying...

Syndrom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Syndrom

...about the "you will die" part

I did act I inferno with relative ease, had to skip 2-3 champ/elite packs but took down everything else quite efficient. But holy shitballs it's a whole different story in act II, even regular mobs tend to kill me quite fast there. And i'm playing a super defensive monk build with close to 40k hp atm.

Guess it's act I farming time to up my measily 8k dps though :(

Cataphract1014

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By Cataphract1014

The wizard that solo'd diablo on inferno had something like 46,000 DPS. O_O 

But those fucking wasps in act 2 that shoot MORE WASPS THAT EXPLODE are the worst.  They are such a pain in the ass to kill as a barbarian.

Adamsons

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Adamsons

The step up blows my mind. I got into act 2 and the first real thing I fight was an extra HP champ pack with about 1.2 million health each.

I have no idea how you killed the butcher though. I have 12-13k dps as a monk and im pretty much always pushed for time when I fight him.

buft

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

User Lists: 4

#4  Edited By buft

@Cataphract1014 said:

The wizard that solo'd diablo on inferno had something like 46,000 DPS. O_O But those fucking wasps in act 2 that shoot MORE WASPS THAT EXPLODE are the worst. They are such a pain in the ass to kill as a barbarian.

Fuck those wasps man! they are the worst as a barb

Syndrom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Syndrom

@Adamsons said:

The step up blows my mind. I got into act 2 and the first real thing I fight was an extra HP champ pack with about 1.2 million health each.

I have no idea how you killed the butcher though. I have 12-13k dps as a monk and im pretty much always pushed for time when I fight him.

the butcher fight was a real pain in the ass. I had to try 5 times cause i ran out of time and he set the whole floor on fire. I just stayed up in his grill with my sweeping wind on and absorbing as much damage as i could, i used serenity so i could just stand in the fire so i could keep dpsing. Still ran out of time on the last try but i had him very low and managed to power through. Most difficult fight yet in the entire game, except maybe those ffing wasps in act 2 haha.

But yeah my dps is way to low, i need better weapons with higher base dps.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.