Will I be able to run this game?

#1 Posted by NinjaBerd (221 posts) -

I don't know jack about computers, well in the gaming respect anyway.

Will I be able to runs this game? My laptop specs are listed below. Thank in advance for any help!

AMD A Series Processor 1.5GHz (4MB Cache)

4GB SO-DIMM RAM

AMD Radeon HD 6520G

#2 Posted by Ravenlight (8040 posts) -

Nope, that processor isn't going to cut it.

The minimum specs are here if you plan on upgrading your rig, tho :)

#3 Posted by BraveToaster (12589 posts) -

You'll be able to run Diablo II smoothly with that, though.

#4 Posted by NinjaBerd (221 posts) -

ah Crap! Well thanks for the help anyway.

#5 Posted by Jeffro (34 posts) -

I also know nothing about computers. I meet all the specs, however I'm not sure if my video card will work. I have a 2-3 yr old macbook (NOT pro or air). My video card is an NVIDIA GeForce 320M. Will this work?

#6 Posted by Subject2Change (2966 posts) -

@Jeffro said:

I also know nothing about computers. I meet all the specs, however I'm not sure if my video card will work. I have a 2-3 yr old macbook (NOT pro or air). My video card is an NVIDIA GeForce 320M. Will this work?

Yes it should. My 3-4 year old MacBook Pro ran the beta pretty well (not amazing, but playable)

#7 Posted by Spoonman671 (4637 posts) -
@NinjaBerd: I'd like to recommend Torchlight and (in a month or two) Torchlight II.  They're the same kind of game, but they'll run on just about any computer.
#8 Posted by Marino (4699 posts) -
Staff
#9 Posted by Pobearo (108 posts) -

Blizzard games tend to run pretty well on pretty low end computers, but yours may be a little too low for this one :/

#10 Posted by Jrinswand (1709 posts) -

The recommended video card is a 4870 but I have a 4850. How much of a difference do you guys think there will be?

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.