Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Diablo

Game » consists of 10 releases. Released Jan 02, 1997

An isometric action RPG that takes place in and below the town of Tristram. Gothic fantasy weapons and spells are used to defeat hordes of monsters from hell through randomized dungeon levels, continuously gaining experience points, gold, and a variety of equipment to bolster the hero's monster-killing potency along the way.

I tried playing this for a level this evening.

Doogie2K

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 3

#1  Edited By Doogie2K

(Took a bunch of screenshots, too.)

Anyway, the thing that struck me is, damn, is this game ever hard to see, even with the gamma turned up.  I'm sort of undecided if I want to continue trying to play through this once, for old time's sake, or just say fuck it, and move on to D2/LoD.

tec3297

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By tec3297

Yeah you should!

Doogie2K

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Doogie2K

And that's what I did, as it turns out. ;)  Level 10 Lightningzon and I just finished the second quest of Act I.  Gotta love "/players 8".

HardLeft

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By HardLeft

I'm just gonna stop playing it when my on line char get close to my off line on in therms of items since my off line char only got to lvl 28 and its really hard to level now without the other difficulties.

Doogie2K

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Doogie2K

Yeah, I always found that pretty stupid, having the other difficulties only available online.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.