No recent wiki edits to this page.
Although born to the Solari tribe, Diana had always found guidance and strength in the night sky, resenting her people's reverence of the sun. Met only with rejection and punishment to her beliefs, Diana dedicated years of studying ancient archives, to present her elders with proof that the moon's cold was once just as celebrated among their ancestors. An encrypted message within an old tome led her to a secluded, sealed temple wherein she found an ornate suit of armor and a crescent blade inscribed with sigils of the moon.
As she returned to the elders with this proof, seeking acceptance from her kin, she was instead branded a heretic and sentenced to death. Overwhelmed by anger and sorrow, she called upon the moon to give her strength, unlocking the lunar powers stored within the armor and breaking her shackles. Using the relic blade she had recovered, she slaughtered the elders and resolved to destroy anyone who would deny the power of the moon.
- Moonsilver Blade (Passive): Diana has increased Attack Speed. Every third strike cleaves nearby enemies for additional magic damage.
- Crescent Strike: Diana swings her blade to unleash a bolt of lunar energy, afflicting enemies with Moonlight and dealing damage in an arc before exploding.
- Pale Cascade: Diana creates three orbiting spheres that detonate on contact with enemies to deal damage in an area. She also gains a temporary shield that absorbs damage. This shield is refreshed if all three spheres detonate.
- Moonfall: Diana draws in and slows all nearby enemies.
- Lunar Rush (Ultimate): Diana teleports to an enemy and deals magic damage. Lunar Rush has no cooldown when used to teleport to a target afflicted with Moonlight.