Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Dig-N-Rig

Game » consists of 0 releases. Released 2011

Dig-N-Rig is a 2D mining simulation created by DigiPen students. Players dig toward the center of the earth, collect resouces and build complex harvesting machines.

Highly addictive game is highly addictive

Krakn3Dfx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 3

#1  Edited By Krakn3Dfx

Finally got around to downloading this and loading it up this morning. 2 hours later, I had to run some errands (grudgingly), grabbed lunch, did some cleaning around the house, came back and played for another 2 hours. The control in the game is pretty spot on, the conveyor mechanics are awesome tho. I spend a lot of time mining out a giant space just to drop a huge line of scoopers to take it all away.

Also noticed that one Kirk Barnett is the Project Lead on the game. Anyone know if he's related to Paul? Seems a little too coincidental, but it could very well be.

If anyone else is interested, you can grab it here.

landon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 3

#2  Edited By landon

I dug through the entire mountain 3 times. Too bad the sky doesn't go up very far. Extremely addicting game though.

alistercat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 27

#3  Edited By alistercat
    Kirk Barnett - Project Manager

Wait a second...

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.