Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Digital Combat Simulator: A-10C Warthog

Game » consists of 0 releases. Released Feb 21, 2011

The second release in the DCS series of simulations.

Warthog Wednesdays

Sunjammer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

User Lists: 7

#1  Edited By Sunjammer

So I'm just going to throw this out there; How do people feel about playing a few sorties every wednesday night, or maybe arrange some newbie flights where we just fly around and chat and teach eachother? I'm an independent developer so I can kind of work around time differences without too much hassle, and I'm gathering there is a nice spread of players across the globe, so finding a nice sweet spot late on wednesdays might be good?

If not, any other day of the week is cool. BUT. It is IMPERATIVE that we figure out some ridiculous catchy name for it. Maverick Monday, TGP Tuesday, SAM Saturday.. Yeah!

I know there's a lot of curiosity about this game and I don't think there's any need for that curiosity to be paired with any anxiety. If need be, I can arrange a mumble server for us. We have to agree on the hosting of games; I don't have a lot of up bandwidth so I mightn't be the best candidate there.

Thoughts?

Venx0r

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By Venx0r

I missed this post until now, but I'm totally game for it. I can host a teamspeak server (though only with capacity for a few people).

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.