darkseraphim's Dirge of Cerberus: Final Fantasy VII (PlayStation 2) review

FFVII: DIRGE OF CERBERUS

The graphics while gameplay was alright, it could have been better, but the story was alright. I enjoyed the different Materia that you could use and equip with your weapon. The graphics during cutscenes and what not, was excellent and I loved the concept, and the deleted final fantasy seven advent children scene, in which cloud was in. Seeing that made me happy. :D

Other reviews for Dirge of Cerberus: Final Fantasy VII (PlayStation 2)

A fantastic side-story packaged as a generic game 0

It’s widely accepted that the PlayStation’s Final Fantasy VII is the best game in Square Enix’s long-running RPG series. With its memorable characters, labyrinthine plot and superb RPG gameplay, it’s a game that many fans wish would be remade for current generation consoles. While there’s no guarantee that such a remake is on the way, the Japanese developers have been keeping fans of the game happy with a series of spin-off titles. We’ve been treated to a movie sequel, subtitled Advent Children,...