Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

DiRT 3

Game » consists of 12 releases. Released May 24, 2011

Dirt 3 is the latest installment in Codemasters' long-running Colin McRae Rally franchise. The game returns to the series' rally roots with dynamic weather, a career focusing on team-based racing, as well as introducing the freestyle event: Gymkhana.

Assists for multiplayer

theharleyquin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By theharleyquin

This is an interesting place to make my first GB post. In the main game I have all assists, except for ABS, off and have been progressing perfectly fine. Although Dirt3 is a cruel mistress sometimes. I finally tried out the multiplayer and got completely handed to. I'm curious to know if you guys are using different assist for multiplayer or simply put I need to "get better at them games"?

TheUnsavedHero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

#2  Edited By TheUnsavedHero

Welcome to Giant Bomb. I have all assists off and usually find myself in middle of the pack or podium finishes (1st, 2nd, or 3rd). Mostly in the pack though. Multiplayer is it's own beast really. Sometimes you get lucky, but it does take time to figure out tricks to do better. Just keep playing and have fun.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.