"Sweet Sensation" song, Dirt 3 version

#1 Posted by RainVillain (480 posts) -

So Dirt 3 has a really cool remix of this song but I can't find the Dirt 3 remix anywhere on youtube (or whatever the remix is called). It feels more laid back, fatter synth and beat. It plays during some of the menus.

Can't find it anywhere (ie: youtube, itunes, etc.) 
Can anyone else find it?

#2 Posted by ShockD (2381 posts) -

You won't find anything if you look up "DiRT 3 remix".

As far as I remember the song in-game had a DnB remix. It has probably been remixed by some DnB artist, I don't know.

I can't seem to find a full list of the game's soundtrack. There are some tracks I like and can't find 'em anywhere also. Guess I'll wait until Codemasters release an OST album with all of 'em inside.

#3 Posted by GoranP (1098 posts) -

I don't have a link to the song you're looking for @bigmuffpi, but here is soundtrack list you were looking for, @antikorper.

#4 Edited by PillClinton (3284 posts) -

wow i'm a dumbass never mind

#6 Posted by Contro (2040 posts) -

I prefer the 90's original, and Ray Keith & Nookie's version from '93 

Absolute hardcore fucking classic - Oi Oi! 

#7 Posted by TheUnsavedHero (1255 posts) -

God this just reminds me how F'ing GREAT the music in this game is. Time to go search for another great videogame soundtrack.

#8 Posted by RainVillain (480 posts) -
@Hockeymask27:  

Thanks a lot man!! :D
#9 Posted by CptBedlam (4439 posts) -

My favourite track in the game by far!  When it plays I just scroll through the menus for a while.

One thing that really bothers me with the Dirt games is the lack of control over the music tracks - no options for deactivating songs completely, no skipping etc.

#10 Posted by PillClinton (3284 posts) -
@Contro: Fuck yeah, man!  Browsing YouTube for 90's hardcore classics is where it's at!  Might I recommend "Feel Real Good" by Manix, if you haven't heard it before.  I'm usually not one to just recommend random singles, but man, this one deserves it.  
#11 Edited by Contro (2040 posts) -
@100_Hertz said:

@Contro: Fuck yeah, man!  Browsing YouTube for 90's hardcore classics is where it's at!  Might I recommend "Feel Real Good" by Manix, if you haven't heard it before.  I'm usually not one to just recommend random singles, but man, this one deserves it.  

Of course I have, that's another well known classic. I'm well aware of most of the music from that era, I used to DJ back then. ('91 - '94) 
#12 Posted by ShockD (2381 posts) -
@GoranP said:
I don't have a link to the song you're looking for @bigmuffpi, but here is soundtrack list you were looking for, @antikorper.
Thanks. I found the one I'm looking for there.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.