lnin0's Dirt 3 (Xbox 360) review

A dirty good online time

Serious in front, party in back. Like a mullet, Dirt 3 will not be everyone's style . It packs smooth controls, good looks,  and lag free net code but never commits to either being a serious rally racer or a Tony Hawk petrel party. For some, it just may be that constant variety that keeps them entertained. Others will despise the careers' unyielding mix. Fortunately the cars of Dirt 3 are there for the driving - not collecting, so other than honing your online skills and boosting your gamer score, there is little reason to invest in Dirt's career.

Other reviews for Dirt 3 (Xbox 360)

Hooning Is Not A Crime, But Dismissing This Game Is 0

When it comes to racing games, I'm more of an F1 kind of guy. So obviously, I was a big fan of Codemasters F1 2010. But now we are back in the DiRT series, back to true rally. It's time to get DiRTy...  Visuals: When you look at DiRT2, you will notice that it is a great looking game for 2009, even to this day. When your first race at Finland in DiRT3 loads up, you'll notice a vast improvement. Correction, a huge improvement. Finland doesn't really show the best visuals DiRT3 has to offer, but de...