Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Dirt Showdown

Game » consists of 4 releases. Released Jun 12, 2012

Codemasters' latest entry into their rally series is an arcade spin-off. Featuring over-the-top demolition, and hoonigan action, as well as race events.

These Forums have two topics! Here's the 3rd, anyone playing this

HadesTimes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 8

#1  Edited By HadesTimes

Hey guys, just picked up a rental copy of this game for the PS3. I have played the demo on PC and I'm not really sure there is much of a difference. But NO ONE is playing this game on the PS3. Anyone playing on the PC?

sins_of_mosin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

User Lists: 7

#2  Edited By sins_of_mosin

Nope.  I be playing it on the Xbox 360.  I think the visuals and game play is great but thats about it.  I've been using the same vehicles a lot because once upgraded, they are better then anything that has unlocked so far.  I'm on the last part of the Tour and have enjoyed it for the most part.  I do wish there was more types of events.  The game does have some cheating ai but its not too bad.   

Its so rare to have a game with demolition derby that I would take about anything.  I do wish we could get a proper game with really good damage and different modes and vehicles.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.