PlayStation Vita port of the PS3 game.

Need an answer Disgaea 3 question

EightBitShik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 9

I believe I understand how the game works at this point, been playing for a few hours now. However, I am at point where I am afraid I am doing it wrong and I don't want to keep this up if I am.

On my grid there are two color cubes. A Green and a blue, they are sitting on top of a purple panel. It says "Cannot lift, invicible and reverse damage" so I hit the green cube and it heals for "x" damage and I can't lift it. When a monster is on a purple panel they get the same affects.

Am I right in assuming I cannot destroy these panels and that my characters cannot benefit from these same stats? or am I missing something and I should be able to destroy said panels somehow? Thanks :)

TruthTellah

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By TruthTellah
    EightBitShik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 9

@truthtellah: Thanks that should be quite helpful. I also figured something out. I am able to heal those "reverse" blocks to destroy them. It's crazy how much I have been playing this already and I feel super weak >< I'm trying to level weapons and armor but jesus everything rapes me. The only thing I can safely level is a healing item :( I feel like I'm playing this game 100% wrong.

TruthTellah

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

sparky_buzzsaw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 39

User Lists: 42

Invincible blocks are a real bitch to deal with. That's incredibly unhelpful, I know, but the link already provided for you is a terrific guide on Geo Blocks.

As for playing the game "wrong," well, what I'd recommend doing is just playing it the first time to get to the end of the story mode, and then worry about the post-game content later. There's really no need to delve too far into the Item World until after. There are lots of great beginner's guides to the Disgaea games on Youtube and on GameFAQs, and you're at the point where you've got down the basics and just need a little guidance on what to do next. If you ever have any specific questions, let me know. I'm not the world's best Disgaea player, but I've played all the major releases to date and could probably at least point you in the right direction.

EXTomar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

I'm having a little problem mentally picturing the setup but if a panel/cube is "Reverse Damage", instead of attacking it use a Heal on it.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.