Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Disgaea 3: Absence of Justice

Game » consists of 5 releases. Released Aug 26, 2008

Players take the role of Maritsu Evil Academy honor-student Mao in his quest to overthrow his father and take the title of Overlord of the Netherworld.

It's almost here whose still excited? =D

Avatar image for deactivated-60a8233baa5c9
    deactivated-60a8233baa5c9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

I definitely am =D

Even though I'm not a mega fan of RPG's or SRPG's, I was able to try out DIsgaea 2 and I actually had fun, I really didn't have to try and see if the game had fun elements to it, I just picked it up learned how to play and it was really addicting to see how your strategy would turn out each time you battled.

So hopefully Disgaea 3 will be just as fun, and maybe even open a door for other games for me to try out =D

Seems like a really good distraction from all the standard FPS's not to say they're bad though just good to play something different ya kno?

zitosilva

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

#2  Edited By zitosilva

I want to play but I'll probably wait for a while. There are other things that I want to play more that are coming out soon. Besides, I still haven't finished Hour of Darkness and my copy of Disgaea 2 still has the plastic on the box...

Avatar image for deactivated-60a8233baa5c9
    deactivated-60a8233baa5c9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

zitosilva said:
    "I want to play but I'll probably wait for a while. There are other things that I want to play more that are coming out soon. Besides, I still haven't finished Hour of Darkness and my copy of Disgaea 2 still has the plastic on the box..."
    wow I heard the games are really really long.....I even had a friend tell me it could be infinite...not sure if thats true....but lol if it is you have a ton of catching up to do lol, but each disgaea game dosent have a connected story right?
    zitosilva

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

#4  Edited By zitosilva

I reallt don't know. But the thing is, since they aperantly aren't thar different from one to the other, I guess I can wiat to play the next installment. There is reallt tons of stuff to be done, but most of it is ootional. You can finish the game withput doing most of it. At least that's what one of the NPCs says.

Shit I'm so drunk.

Dolphin_Butter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 21

#5  Edited By Dolphin_Butter

I'm excited for the release, but I can't pick it up until Saturday or late night on Friday.

Luke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 7

#6  Edited By Luke

I'm getting it tomorrow afternoon!

It's going to be great... I'm gunna try to play it for as long as I can before Warhammer Online is finally released. I put in over 500 hours into Disgaea 1.

PenguinNerd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#7  Edited By PenguinNerd

I was planning on getting it day of release....but that didn't work out....ahhh I must get this game soon!

Soap

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 29

#8  Edited By Soap

I'm in two minds with this, I definitly want this game just not straight away at launch because there a lot of bigger and better games coming out, but usually it's a pretty limited release and I don't want to have to search for it high and low

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.