On to Disgaea 3...

Posted by Daroki (709 posts) -

So right now I've taken my gaming in two different directions.  After trying and failing to get into Fallout 3, I ended up going to something that has an even more ridiculous time commitment necessary.  Disgaea 3.  I'm offseting the complete insanity of this game with some downloadable bite size games, Hitogata Happa, Gundemonium Recollection, GundeadliGne, and Super Stardust HD are giving me the 15m twitchy gameplay sessions, while Disgaea is for when I have the time to settle in for the long haul. 

I'm figuring today is a good day to make demons die, and here's where I'm at right now: 
Item World Max:  Level 73 items.  (Madame Butterfly, and Accelerators seem to be the items I'm going for right now) 
X Dimension levels cleared: 1 (definately underleveled for this stuff right now)   
Main Story complete
Main Character: Level 192 

I'm hoping to push forward up to the 250-300 level by the end of the day, but we'll see if I get distracted with something else or if another character (like my Mages have been) pulls forward a ton.
#1 Posted by Daroki (709 posts) -

So right now I've taken my gaming in two different directions.  After trying and failing to get into Fallout 3, I ended up going to something that has an even more ridiculous time commitment necessary.  Disgaea 3.  I'm offseting the complete insanity of this game with some downloadable bite size games, Hitogata Happa, Gundemonium Recollection, GundeadliGne, and Super Stardust HD are giving me the 15m twitchy gameplay sessions, while Disgaea is for when I have the time to settle in for the long haul. 

I'm figuring today is a good day to make demons die, and here's where I'm at right now: 
Item World Max:  Level 73 items.  (Madame Butterfly, and Accelerators seem to be the items I'm going for right now) 
X Dimension levels cleared: 1 (definately underleveled for this stuff right now)   
Main Story complete
Main Character: Level 192 

I'm hoping to push forward up to the 250-300 level by the end of the day, but we'll see if I get distracted with something else or if another character (like my Mages have been) pulls forward a ton.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.