Share you PSN ID for Disgaea 4

#1 Edited by SuperWristBands (2266 posts) -

Hey guys. I thought it'd be cool to share our PSN ID to take advantage of some of the online elements like map sharing and whatever else this game has. The online isn't a very big part of the game but I would still like to see some other users Foreign Ministers and maps. If it interests you please leave your PSN ID and I will add you.

PSN ID: SuperWristBands

#2 Posted by SuperWristBands (2266 posts) -

Still looking for some people.

#3 Posted by mwng (919 posts) -

This probably isn't the thread for this. But I'm kinda interested in it, only it seems totally impenetrable to me, having not played a Disgaea game before.

If I do take the plunge though I'll be sure to check back here!

#4 Edited by Chop (1991 posts) -

@SuperWristBands: Added ya man

EDIT: Added the rest of the people here. fyi PSN is Wiseguy13

#5 Posted by AjayRaz (12416 posts) -

mine is AjayRaz, though i haven't started Disgaea 4 since i'm finishing up Disgaea 3 before i jump in.

#6 Posted by SuperWristBands (2266 posts) -

@Chop: Thank you, good sir.

@AjayRaz: Added ya anyways.

@mwng: There is a lot to do in this game but off the bat I wouldn't say it is too impenetrable. There is definitely some crazy stuff to get into, but the game introduces them slowly so that it eases those unfamiliar with the game into it (I'm guessing that you will need to find information on the internet about things post game). Also, I find Disgaea to be pretty easy in terms of SRPGs. I've heard that it gets crazy hard after you beat the game and open up the post game missions, but by that time one would probably be prepared for them. Even if it means hella grindin'.

#7 Posted by AltonBrown (948 posts) -

LordToastington. Adding you now.

#8 Posted by antoniothedeadly (30 posts) -

AntonioTheDeadly, just finished chapter 3 and I think I got a hang of the new features of the game.

#9 Posted by gillman (49 posts) -

gillman would love an add to invade some people's senate.

#10 Posted by Xeiphyer (5593 posts) -

Xeiphyer

Gogogo!

#11 Posted by miva2 (225 posts) -

psn id:miva2

D4 finally released in Europe!

i feel sorry for my other games i'm not playing.

#12 Posted by agony (50 posts) -

ID: ageha_stg

I hope some people are still playing :I

#13 Posted by RabidMickeyMouse (6 posts) -

PSN RabidMickeyMouse I bought the game today. It's updating but I'll be playing some this week. My first Disgaea game!

#14 Posted by mr187uk (127 posts) -

Once I've finished Disgaea 3 on the Vita, I'll be getting this for the PS3. MR187UK on PSN and XBL.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.