Want some Ero-bondage with that Disgaea?

#1 Posted by Catolf (2653 posts) -

It's cool, she's 18 i swear..
#2 Posted by BraveToaster (12590 posts) -

What the fuck?!?

#3 Edited by Weltal (2272 posts) -

Yeah, that seems about right.

#4 Posted by luce (4045 posts) -

I came

#5 Posted by onimonkii (2429 posts) -

not really, no. goddamnit disgaea.

#6 Posted by CaptainObvious (2992 posts) -

Hot.

#7 Posted by Catolf (2653 posts) -
@luce said:
" I came "
you CAME to this topic cause it's about bondage?

@Axxol said:
" What the fuck?!? "

No no no.. you can't do that, only bondage. XD
#8 Posted by JJOR64 (18893 posts) -

GOTY.

#9 Posted by ESREVER (2655 posts) -

Do I ever!  
I'm always down for some discipline on cute adorable sprites. Yayifications, that a game has made that possible.

#10 Posted by TheSeductiveMoose (3617 posts) -

Frank Horrigan approves.
#11 Posted by endaround (2136 posts) -

No way she's 18, my guess is she's like 1025 at least!

#12 Posted by Kjellm87 (1728 posts) -

All right then...

#13 Posted by Gamer_152 (14051 posts) -

There's nothing hotter than a girl signing documents. Really though, the thing that freaks me out about all this is not the sexual content but just how young that girl looks. Whatever age they've slapped on her character she still doesn't look like anything above 12.

#14 Posted by Ragdrazi (2283 posts) -

Wutiz'dezshit?

#15 Posted by Catolf (2653 posts) -
@Gamer_152 said:
" There's nothing hotter than a girl signing documents. Really though, the thing that freaks me out about all this is not the sexual content but just how young that girl looks. Whatever age they've slapped on her character she still doesn't look like anything above 12. "
that's the thing with cute little sprites, no one looks over 7-12. XD
#16 Posted by miva2 (225 posts) -

well that looks fun

some characters look old, like the geomancer. and Adells mom looks adult at least :p

#17 Posted by mutha3 (4985 posts) -

why nis

why

why would you do that

#18 Posted by ryanwho (12082 posts) -

NIS, daring me to play their games.

#19 Posted by Ubik (122 posts) -

Can Megan's Law apply to a whole company? Do you think these guys have to alert local residents when they come to E3 or Pax?  

#20 Posted by Oldirtybearon (4522 posts) -
@Ubik said:
" Can Megan's Law apply to a whole company? Do you think these guys have to alert local residents when they come to E3 or Pax?   "
Probably not, but they should.
#21 Posted by ezekielzero (183 posts) -
@Catolf said:
" @Gamer_152 said:
" There's nothing hotter than a girl signing documents. Really though, the thing that freaks me out about all this is not the sexual content but just how young that girl looks. Whatever age they've slapped on her character she still doesn't look like anything above 12. "
that's the thing with cute little sprites, no one looks over 7-12. XD "
Yeah and this being disgaea even if they're meant to be 12 they're still 120 years old.... Ah NIS making life easier for pervs.
#22 Posted by Catolf (2653 posts) -

@KingWilly said:

" @Ubik said:

" Can Megan's Law apply to a whole company? Do you think these guys have to alert local residents when they come to E3 or Pax?   "
Probably not, but they should. "
 No... they shouldn't..XP

@ezekielzero said:
" @Catolf said:
" @Gamer_152 said:
that's the thing with cute little sprites, no one looks over 7-12. XD "
Yeah and this being disgaea even if they're meant to be 12 they're still 120 years old.... Ah NIS making life easier for pervs. "
Ah how things have gotten easier over the years.
#23 Posted by Hailinel (23694 posts) -

Hey, if I was rich and powerful, I'd probably be slapping people with rolls of bank notes too.  Then I'd go for a swim in a giant bin of money like Scrooge McDuck.

#24 Posted by Questionable (619 posts) -

Wasent this censored out for the western version?

#25 Posted by Xpgamer7 (2375 posts) -

I find it funny that signing a document is on the list of horrible things to do to your minions.

#26 Posted by Nux (2294 posts) -

Umm....

#27 Posted by Mikemcn (6941 posts) -

@Xpgamer7 said:

I find it funny that signing a document is on the list of horrible things to do to your minions.

"SIGN THE EULA! Wait, you signed it without reading it? What the hell is wrong with you? You don't sign something without reading it first!"

#28 Posted by BabyChooChoo (4252 posts) -

I feel like only Disgaea could get away with this.

#29 Posted by SaturdayNightSpecials (2305 posts) -

I feel fortunate not to like SRPGs.

#30 Posted by eroticfishcake (7782 posts) -

Considering the self-awareness and it's parody approach towards Japanese videogames  the series is known for I'd say that just sounds about right. I do like some Disgaea though, the more Prinny the better.

#31 Posted by iDarktread (1206 posts) -

Sure.

#32 Posted by SuperWristBands (2266 posts) -

I just remembered I need to pre-order this game.

#33 Posted by Questionable (619 posts) -
So yeah i was right aparantly, this is how it looks now,

With the whole new isaharas law thing it is no longer allowed to glorify sexual themes unless you want a adults only mark on your box. Hence publishers actively censor themselves to allow their game to remain sellable to a wider audience.
#34 Posted by Catolf (2653 posts) -
@Questionable said:
So yeah i was right aparantly, this is how it looks now,  With the whole new isaharas law thing it is no longer allowed to glorify sexual themes unless you want a adults only mark on your box. Hence publishers actively censor themselves to allow their game to remain sellable to a wider audience.
bummer...;_;
#35 Posted by JackSukeru (5898 posts) -

No sorry, that's the only part of the dog I don't eat.

#36 Posted by TheChaos (1158 posts) -
@Questionable said:
So yeah i was right aparantly, this is how it looks now,  With the whole new isaharas law thing it is no longer allowed to glorify sexual themes unless you want a adults only mark on your box. Hence publishers actively censor themselves to allow their game to remain sellable to a wider audience.
No bondage, no buy.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.