Anyone else encountering weird bugs?

#1 Posted by DjDonFrancisco (295 posts) -

I've come across this situation twice. I'll be playing silently, hiding bodies if I must and being generally sneaky. While playing, i'll make a mistake and cause the the AI to go into an alert state. So i'll reload a previous manual save and for some odd reason, the AI will immediately go into an alerted frenzy again. I swear i'm not crazy, and i'm not loading up an autosave. My most recent encounter with this was on The Royal Physician mission. I also received the Manipulator achievement without ever trying. It just randomly popped while playing and i'm not quite sure, what i'd done to cause it to activate. Weird stuff.

#2 Edited by Gantrathor (210 posts) -

I haven't encountered any bugs yet, and I've played through the game twice. It's been pretty much flawless for me on the technical side of things.

#3 Posted by dudeglove (7825 posts) -

There was one instance for me where Havelock just sort of slid across the floor without moving during a cutscene, like his animation was borked.

#4 Posted by Rolyatkcinmai (2687 posts) -

Yeah I'm only a few hours in and I've encountered quite a few bugs. The first mission was pretty much broken until I reloaded.

Side note, it's really irritating how quickly guards respawn during a mission. Makes it damn near impossible to quietly take everyone out and explore when they're just replaced five minutes later.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.