Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Dishonored

Game » consists of 28 releases. Released Oct 09, 2012

After the Empress is killed, her most loyal bodyguard, Corvo, becomes the prime suspect, and must track down those who murdered his charge and betrayed him in order to enact his bloody revenge.

Did you save.... *spoilers*

NekuSakuraba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#1  Edited By NekuSakuraba

Emily on your first high chaos run? I just finished mine and she died. I was going to shoot havelock but I was worried if I did then they would both fall, so I ran over to stab him and grab her but he just jumped off with her. :(

What did you guys do?

kuz101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By kuz101

I purposely waited to hear all the possible dialogue Havelock was going to say. After a little bit he just jumped with Emily.

Reloading post-credits I stopped time and stabbed him keeping Emily alive.

NekuSakuraba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By NekuSakuraba
    @kuz101

I purposely waited to hear all the possible dialogue Havelock was going to say. After a little bit he just jumped with Emily.

I was going to reload, but I felt it was the wrong thing to do.

Ironic, since I killed nearly everyone at the Boyle's party and killed all three of the ladies.

NekuSakuraba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By NekuSakuraba
    @NekuSakuraba
    @kuz101

I was going to reload, but I felt it was the wrong thing to do.

Ironic, since I killed nearly everyone at the Boyle's party and killed all three of the ladies.

I mean wrong thing to do as in "cheating" out of my mistake. I was so pissed at myself I let Emily die. :(
    Coafi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Coafi

I think I used blink and then grabbed Emily.

kuz101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By kuz101

@NekuSakuraba: For me it was more that I was curious how the endings differed for both low and high chaos and for if Emily died or lived in each scenario. I went through the game again low chaos and saved Emily.

handlas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#7  Edited By handlas

humm funny, i finished this game a few weeks ago and didn't really know she could die. At the end of the game you have the 2 bad guys in the room and Emily locked away near them. I blinked over to where Emily was...opened the door...shes runs out and hugs you...game over. Really unsatisfying ending and that was what I was left with.

musubi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 17

#8  Edited By musubi

I got the low chaos ending the first time through as I also got the Ghost and Clean Hands achievements first run though. Went back through and mopped up achievements

confirm4crit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#9  Edited By confirm4crit

It's funny, my first time though (high chaos, just did it now xD), I was sneaking around 'cause I couldn't quite tell if they were waiting for an elevator or something, I got on the wire underneath them, shot him in the face witha bolt, grabbed her, America.

Incredibly anticlimatic, imo, given the neat climb up the lighthouse with the decor, notes, and what not.

Justin258

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 8

#10  Edited By Justin258

I stopped time and then slit his throat. Or threw him off the edge. Or... something. I actually forgot exactly what I did to him, but I know that I killed him and Emily survived.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.