Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Dishonored

Game » consists of 28 releases. Released Oct 09, 2012

After the Empress is killed, her most loyal bodyguard, Corvo, becomes the prime suspect, and must track down those who murdered his charge and betrayed him in order to enact his bloody revenge.

Dishonored DLC

finotti94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

Edited By finotti94

Hello! Anyone know or have some idea if there will be a DLC for Dishonored? They announced in twitter:

"Will announce our DLC plans at a later date. There are no plans for any DLC "exclusives" for Dishonored."

By the exclusive content download button in the game's menu, I believe there will be some DLC to we enjoy the other places of the world of Dishonored.

finotti94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By finotti94

Hello! Anyone know or have some idea if there will be a DLC for Dishonored? They announced in twitter:

"Will announce our DLC plans at a later date. There are no plans for any DLC "exclusives" for Dishonored."

By the exclusive content download button in the game's menu, I believe there will be some DLC to we enjoy the other places of the world of Dishonored.

xdaknightx69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By xdaknightx69

dont really think it needs DLC yet but i'm sure they will release some soon (few months), i'm sure they weren't expecting massive sales numbers since this is a new IP but i think its sold pretty well and they might want to take their time with releasing a worthy DLC.

would be cool if they released a Free HD texture pack or something for PC, it looks great but could look so much better.

BBQBram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By BBQBram

Hope they take their time and craft two or three large open missions as a DLC pack.

Barrock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#4  Edited By Barrock

Anyone have any idea how this has sold?

SomeDeliCook

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By SomeDeliCook

It better not just be the pre order exclusive DLC that is all they release.

Genkkaku

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#6  Edited By Genkkaku

They plan to add adventures/side stories but you will play as other characters

finotti94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By finotti94

Would be great, the map of the world if you see is huge, there's almost 3 more islands and an entire continent to explore...they can create a lot of stories with another characters as Genkkaku said. I just hope they release as soon as possible.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.