Getting "seen" by weepers...

#1 Posted by Demoskinos (15106 posts) -

So does anyone know if getting "seen" by a weeper counts as an alert? I've been trying to make sure I don't get seen by the guards for sure but I'm not sure if weepers count. Anyone know?

#2 Edited by SlashDance (1841 posts) -

I don't even think getting seen by guards counts as an alert if you get them before they actually activate the alarm, so I would say you're fine if weepers see you.

#3 Posted by Demoskinos (15106 posts) -

@SlashDance: I think "alerts" and "alarms" are two different things I say this because in the first mission I managed to set off the base alarm after tranquilizing the mark although i was never seen in the process. The alarm was sounded but the results screen gave me credit for never being spotted.

#4 Posted by mosdl (3243 posts) -

A weeper seeing you does in fact count as being seen.

#5 Posted by SlashDance (1841 posts) -

Good to know !

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.