Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Dishonored

Game » consists of 28 releases. Released Oct 09, 2012

After the Empress is killed, her most loyal bodyguard, Corvo, becomes the prime suspect, and must track down those who murdered his charge and betrayed him in order to enact his bloody revenge.

Has it been forgotten?

xpgamer7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

User Lists: 5

#1  Edited By xpgamer7

I wasn't nearly as well understanding of modern gaming last year when I saw the news that GB put out about this. Recently I found an old RPS interview with the developer. Despite hating the artistic stylings of Half-Life and the underwhelming low polish on the amazing but imperfect Deus Ex I was intruiged. There's a lot of interesting ideas from trying to make every aspect perfect in player freedom of complex abilities, and an intersting world on top of that.

I know the game's "gone dark" on purpose because there's not much to show, but it seems to have just disappeared from people's minds. I really think a lot of people will love it, and I hope I will too despite hating a lot of the design elements I've seen visually. Anyone still thinking about it?

Justin258

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 8

#2  Edited By Justin258

Well, it has slipped from my mind but I remember being extremely interested in it when I read about it in Game Informer. I would like to see it come to fruition and sell well.

matthias2437

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By matthias2437

Not by me. I can't wait for this game, seriously one of the most anticipated games coming out.

fjordson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 6

#4  Edited By fjordson

Lost but not forgotten! Everything I've heard about this game sounds incredibly cool.

Just hasn't been much media/info to go around so far. Hopefully that changes soon, would be great if this doesn't slip into 2013.

Avatar image for video_game_king
    Video_Game_King

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 54

User Lists: 14

#5  Edited By Video_Game_King

@believer258 said:

Well, it has slipped from my mind but I remember being extremely interested in it when I read about it in Game Informer. I would like to see it come to fruition and sell well.

Same here, oddly enough. I'm guessing I just forgot about it because a bunch of other shit has been happening.

xpgamer7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

User Lists: 5

#6  Edited By xpgamer7

It's barely been mentioned on GB since, so I wanted people to remember. It looks interesting and despite it going "dark" on purpose I think it deserves more attention. Especially now that we're getting close to it's release I think it should be noted. Also really it's good to not forget but let things lie. Bringing it back to mind will spike interest.

owl_of_minerva

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

#7  Edited By owl_of_minerva

Probably my most anticipated new IP. It sounds fantastic on paper, am looking forward to seeing more.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.