Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Dishonored

Game » consists of 28 releases. Released Oct 09, 2012

After the Empress is killed, her most loyal bodyguard, Corvo, becomes the prime suspect, and must track down those who murdered his charge and betrayed him in order to enact his bloody revenge.

Help getting a rune (potential spoilers?)

musubi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 17

#1  Edited By musubi

So I can't seem to get this one or find a way to get at it... Dunwall Tower when you return to it late in the game. Only one I can't seem to find a good way to get at? Do I have to exit the tower from inside somewhere to get at it and if so where? =\

No Caption Provided
    SlashDance

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By SlashDance

You have to get to the roof, which you can only access from the inside. (staircase near the target's room)

Genkkaku

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#3  Edited By Genkkaku

@SlashDance said:

You have to get to the roof, which you can only access from the inside. (staircase near the target's room)

Depending on how your mission goes you may have to head up there

musubi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By musubi

@Genkkaku: Oh. So thats the panic room they were talking about. Gotcha.. I'm actually sitting in his room now. Which wasn't...hard to get to. Blink to the balcony and choke 'em out. Easy peasy. XD

Genkkaku

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Genkkaku

@Demoskinos: Yeah, when I got that I was wondering why there were so many guards.. I didn't even notice the balcony till after I knocked out every guard on the second floor :|

musubi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By musubi

@Genkkaku: That guy who rolls around with the dog is a pain in the ass. -__-

Genkkaku

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Genkkaku

@Demoskinos: I rounded the corner and he ended up surprising the shit out of me so when I loaded I quickly rounded the corner and put the dog to sleep then hit him with like 2 sleep darts then had to hide both bodies before anyone came by..

musubi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By musubi

@Genkkaku: Yeah my new favorite thing to do with groups of people is to stop time sleep dart one and choke the other. =D

Genkkaku

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Genkkaku

@Demoskinos: Haha, I upgraded the stop time ability but never used it the entire game, until I got annoyed and just went on a rampage.. But there is nothing quite like choking a dude while he vomits.. Man this game does have some amazing possibilities with playstyles, kinda wish it had more attack powers (or different at least)

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.