I was so convinced this would work!!!!!!!

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Posted by hsvlad (142 posts) -

I was playing Dishonored last night and thought I had stumbled upon a cool, dumb little trick, but sadly it was not to be...

Really enjoying the game regardless but, Arkane Studios SA, you missed an opportunity here!!

::Edit:: Didn't think about this being Youtube spam when I clicked the "Post to Forum" button. I don't have anything more meaningful to say here so I guess it will stay locked, or get pulled down and I'll stick the video into a Dishonored Review if I get around to doing one. Either way, sorry Mods!

#1 Posted by hsvlad (142 posts) -

I was playing Dishonored last night and thought I had stumbled upon a cool, dumb little trick, but sadly it was not to be...

Really enjoying the game regardless but, Arkane Studios SA, you missed an opportunity here!!

::Edit:: Didn't think about this being Youtube spam when I clicked the "Post to Forum" button. I don't have anything more meaningful to say here so I guess it will stay locked, or get pulled down and I'll stick the video into a Dishonored Review if I get around to doing one. Either way, sorry Mods!

#2 Posted by fetchfox (1221 posts) -

Damn, havin' a pint in game would haven a great option. Too bad...

#3 Posted by Daryl (1781 posts) -

I'm happy you threw the glass in that woman's face at the end. Sadly this'll probably be classified as YouTube by the self-important Napolean complex mods lol

#4 Posted by Freshbandito (654 posts) -

Games making this possible will be the new working mirror

#5 Posted by Sweep (8817 posts) -

@Daryl said:

Sadly this'll probably be classified as YouTube by the self-important Napolean complex mods lol

Curse those pesky moderators for enforcing the rules!

This is youtube spam, incidentally. While it's a cool video, there's not enough to instigate meaningful discussion here, and you need to write more to justify posting it. S'all in the rules. I'm not going to link them. You know where they are.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.