Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Dishonored

Game » consists of 28 releases. Released Oct 09, 2012

After the Empress is killed, her most loyal bodyguard, Corvo, becomes the prime suspect, and must track down those who murdered his charge and betrayed him in order to enact his bloody revenge.

Is any of the DLC like the target missions?

Sambambo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 9

Hello!

Just finished Dishonoured, and thought that it was one of the best games I have ever played - until the last few levels that dragged and felt awfully rushed.

I have the edition with all DLC, but unless it is a similar structure to the Hitman meets Bioshock then I am not interested at all. Can anyone confirm if there are any assassintion/non lethal based missions? If so, which DLC should I be looking at?

Thanks.

MEATBALL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 10

#2  Edited By MEATBALL

Do you mean missions that are like those in the main game itself? Because The Knife of Dunwall and The Brigmore Witches are an awesome pair of story-based DLC that include assassinations with non-lethal options.

ArbitraryWater

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 66

#3 ArbitraryWater  Online

The Knife of Dunwall and Brigamore Witches have some stuff that is just as good as the best levels in the main game. You don't really need to touch the weird challenge pack though.

Humanity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 40

User Lists: 16

The Knife of Dunwall has a couple of new assassination type missions along with a few new powers and some twists on existing powers and I found it pretty enjoyable. Brigmore Witches I enjoyed a bit less since you're facing off against supernatural enemies which isn't as fun as taking out your typical thugs but nethertheless it features a similar mission structure until the supernatural really kicks in towards the end.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.