Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Dishonored

Game » consists of 28 releases. Released Oct 09, 2012

After the Empress is killed, her most loyal bodyguard, Corvo, becomes the prime suspect, and must track down those who murdered his charge and betrayed him in order to enact his bloody revenge.

Man this game is lookin sharp

Sackmanjones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 5

#1  Edited By Sackmanjones

Here is the stage demo from gamespot if you haven't seen it 
     Man, thanks to the podcast and the gamespot demo I just realized how incredible this game looks. It looks like a hybrid between Hitman, Assassins Creed and Bioshock, not a bad combo. It seems like they just throw you into a wide area and say "hey, go find this dude and kill em," and leaves everything up to you.  It seems like you have so many different options on how to take out your target and even full on combat seems to be really well done. On top of this, the guy mentions that the placement of these targets is randomized, meaning everytime you play you may have to devise new strategy on how to proceed. Also the visual style looks great and story seems interesting. I also like the "black death" sub-plot going on (I don't think it's actually that but they play it has a horrifying disease). 

This game has moved on my radar and I encourage you guys to check it out also!

BormahAl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By BormahAl

I'm really looking forward to this game. I was afraid they wouldn't allow a non lethal playthrough.

jacdg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 11

#3  Edited By jacdg

Yeah, after that demo it moved right past Far Cry 3, The Last of Us, NFS: Most Wanted and Beyond as my most expected game from the show, it looks amazing.

Avatar image for randominternetuser
    RandomInternetUser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Damn, I didn't really like the first trailer I saw but I'm glad you posted this. It looks so awesome. A mix between maybe Assassin's Creed, BioShock, and Hitman. Pretty sweet.

sarahsdad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 21

#5  Edited By sarahsdad

Mucho thanks for posting that link. Seeing the mini interview Patrick did spiked my curiosity a bit. I really like the ability to tinker with how to do a level. Seeing the Gamespot video was very cool as well. I doubt I'll be one of the people who play through without any bloodshed, but still very cool to know it's possible.

Doctorchimp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Doctorchimp

Yeah it really made the pain of losing Prey 2 sting a little less to have this game coming out.

Sackmanjones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Sackmanjones
    @xobballox said:

Damn, I didn't really like the first trailer I saw but I'm glad you posted this. It looks so awesome. A mix between maybe Assassin's Creed, BioShock, and Hitman. Pretty sweet.

I don't know if you read my post but this is my second sentence.
      "It looks like a hybrid between Hitman, Assassins Creed and Bioshock, not a bad combo" 
    Made me laugh haha. Glad I brought the game to your attention though
    Avatar image for randominternetuser
    RandomInternetUser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Sackmanjones said:

@xobballox said:

I don't know if you read my post but this is my second sentence. "It looks like a hybrid between Hitman, Assassins Creed and Bioshock, not a bad combo" Made me laugh haha. Glad I brought the game to your attention though

Heh, I skimmed through it but didn't catch that sentence.

Sackmanjones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Sackmanjones
    @xobballox: But I'm glad I'm not the only one who sees it!
    Totori

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#10  Edited By Totori

yeah looks great

Justin258

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 8

#11  Edited By Justin258

You're right, I saw a video of it on IGN earlier and this is now my most anticipated game of the year, a title which, as always, is subject to change but there isn't much else that I see it changing to.

JP_Russell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#12  Edited By JP_Russell

Really glad to see this game will have leaning in it. It was crucial to stealthing in Dark Messiah and looks like it is here, too.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.