New E3 gamplay trailer (or Mr. Stabby's stab fest)

#1 Posted by hoossy (934 posts) -

Pretty good collage of gameplay clips.

Apparently, the protagonist likes to stab stuff.

I've been psyched for this game since its GameInformer debut. It's interesting how its art style mirrors Bioshock Infinite in some ways IE: the victorian dress, slightly exaggerated character design, steam punk elements...

All in all, having a game that lets you tackle missions the way you want to in a rich and fully realized alternative universe with Half Life walkers and whale hunting and rat attacks and Assassin Creed jumping and time slowing and possessions, well, having a game like that makes me all happy!

#2 Posted by Enigma777 (6073 posts) -

You ever notice how he never lets go of that knife in his right hand? Someone needs to show him that Raiders of the Lost Arc clip...

#3 Edited by TheDudeOfGaming (6078 posts) -

Time to get a new PC. Also what's the name of the song? Nevermind, the trailer would have been better if

#4 Posted by joshthebear (2700 posts) -

This game looks ridiculously good. Loving the setting and mood that it's giving off.

#5 Posted by hoossy (934 posts) -

gamplay? I R SMRT!

#6 Posted by CaLe (3981 posts) -

Interesting choice to go first person instead of 3rd-person for this type of game. Looks good..

#7 Posted by face15 (1300 posts) -

Wow. It's even more Bioshock than Bioshock.

I'm stoked.

#8 Posted by RandomInternetUser (6789 posts) -

That's a lot of knife murder.

#9 Posted by altairre (1189 posts) -

The trailer looks really atmospheric and the song fits well. Looking forward to this.

#10 Edited by DharmaBum (1049 posts) -

Love the art style they've chosen instead of chasing after total realism. The resemblance to City 17's architecture and atmosphere is definitely a good thing. Throw in some interesting pathways to navigate and creative means to dispose of my enemies (like unleashing a pack of rats) and I'm more than down.

#11 Posted by Shookems (474 posts) -

I really enjoyed Dark Messiah of Might and Magic. This game is going to be awesome.

#12 Posted by Pezen (1603 posts) -

That trailer tells me absolutely nothing. I have no sense of what that game is and whether it has potential or not.

#13 Posted by Subjugation (4720 posts) -

That's a pretty cool trailer. The setting of the world looks pretty interesting/fresh. It makes me happy that potentially we won't be retreading the same old tired backdrops.

#14 Posted by SpartanAmbrose (834 posts) -

It's going to be a very stabby October this year.

Loved the trailer. Perfect song, as well.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.