Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Dishonored

Game » consists of 28 releases. Released Oct 09, 2012

After the Empress is killed, her most loyal bodyguard, Corvo, becomes the prime suspect, and must track down those who murdered his charge and betrayed him in order to enact his bloody revenge.

New Game +?

Mars

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By Mars

Is there a new game plus option for this game or is it more of a one and done?

landon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 3

#2  Edited By landon

Patrick says something about this in the quick look. I think he said you can replay missions, but you only have the powers you acquired at that point. So I don't think there is a NG+.

Mars

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Mars

Hmmmmm. That seems strange. What if I go back and pick up runes? I don't get to keep them?

kishinfoulux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By kishinfoulux

@Landon said:

Patrick says something about this in the quick look. I think he said you can replay missions, but you only have the powers you acquired at that point. So I don't think there is a NG+.

When he said that I immediately thought how stupid that is.

Mars

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Mars

Has anybody finished it? Any replay ability other than difficulty choices or play style?

ttocs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 9

#6  Edited By ttocs

There are collectibles to pick up, you can finish the story without killing people and then go through again killing everyone to get a darker ending, missions can be done in multiple ways, you can unlock different skills...

Depends on what you are looking for, but for the money there is more than enough game here.

louiedog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By louiedog

I killed two people in my game. One was on accident. I have no idea how it happened. As far as I know I left no dead bodies near rats or where they could fall in the water. After that I said fuck it and did the duel. Does anyone know if I can get the Clean Hands (no kills) achievement if I just replay those missions without deaths, or would I have to replay the game from the start?

Avatar image for colourful_hippie
    colourful_hippie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By colourful_hippie

Hopefully there will be a trainer out for the PC version so I can just boost my guy when I play the game again.

ColdPhone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By ColdPhone

@louiedog said:

I killed two people in my game. One was on accident. I have no idea how it happened. As far as I know I left no dead bodies near rats or where they could fall in the water. After that I said fuck it and did the duel. Does anyone know if I can get the Clean Hands (no kills) achievement if I just replay those missions without deaths, or would I have to replay the game from the start?

I'd like to know the same thing. Killed a couple of people in the first two missions, but have been pacifist since then.

Cosmo811

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#10  Edited By Cosmo811

Thirded. I had two kills when I finished the game, and then I went back to those two missions and completed them without killing anyone, but I still haven't got the trophy. If they honestly expect me to play the whole game again for that one gold trophy they have another thing coming.

JusticeCat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By JusticeCat

Game really needs mission select, lack of new game plus is annoying.

Avatar image for deactivated-57beb9d651361
    deactivated-57beb9d651361

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

@louiedog said:

You can do the duel without killing the dude.

swordmagic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By swordmagic

@Cosmo811 said:

Thirded. I had two kills when I finished the game, and then I went back to those two missions and completed them without killing anyone, but I still haven't got the trophy. If they honestly expect me to play the whole game again for that one gold trophy they have another thing coming.

Yeah you're going to have to. but if you don't care about the achievement than don't worry about it.

@JusticeCat said:

Game really needs mission select, lack of new game plus is annoying.

There is a mission select, it's like the third option over on the Main Menu.

@dudeglove said:

Wait a sec, can I only replay missions if I've not killed anyone in them?

No, you can replay any mission regardless of how you approached it.

mordukai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By mordukai

Unfortunately not at the moment but quite a few are asking for it on the official forums. Lets hope the devs will listen to the gamers.

Genkkaku

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#16  Edited By Genkkaku

@mordukai said:

Unfortunately not at the moment but quite a few are asking for it on the official forums. Lets hope the devs will listen to the gamers.

Maybe DLC? I really would like to jump in the earlier missions with my full upgrades considering I never used them..

nightriff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#17  Edited By nightriff

@Genkkaku: So you can't jump in full upgraded? I accidentally killed one person in the prison, god I hope I don't have to play through the whole game again just because of that...kinda want to kill motherfuckers on my second go around and not do the non lethal kills, they really aren't that satisfying compared to branding a guy in the fucking face (only good one in my opinion, other non lethal kills are pretty lame)

SomeDeliCook

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By SomeDeliCook

@Nightriff said:

@Genkkaku: So you can't jump in full upgraded? I accidentally killed one person in the prison, god I hope I don't have to play through the whole game again just because of that...kinda want to kill motherfuckers on my second go around and not do the non lethal kills, they really aren't that satisfying compared to branding a guy in the fucking face (only good one in my opinion, other non lethal kills are pretty lame)

Not only did he get branded, but you get to see his ultimate in the flooded district level.

nightriff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By nightriff

@SomeDeliCook: Ah man, not that far yet, oh well, probably should just beat the damn game instead of taking my time with it

SomeDeliCook

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By SomeDeliCook

@Nightriff said:

@SomeDeliCook: Ah man, not that far yet, oh well, probably should just beat the damn game instead of taking my time with it

I've started my second playthrough. After carefully sneaking around every level and knocking out everyone, its refreshing to go around just stabbing everyone and not care about being caught

nightriff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By nightriff

@SomeDeliCook said:

@Nightriff said:

I've started my second playthrough. After carefully sneaking around every level and knocking out everyone, its refreshing to go around just stabbing everyone and not care about being caught

Oh I'm sure, but since I accidentally killed someone in the prison so another sneaking/non lethal playthrough is more likely....sigh, just want to stab some of these bad people

Genkkaku

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Genkkaku

@Nightriff: Nah just with what you had unlocked at that point.. I'm just considering getting a trainer or something for the PC version..

@SomeDeliCook: Oh man now I wish I did non-lethal on that guy then.. I switched between the two for every hit depending on how I felt about that character

SomeDeliCook

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By SomeDeliCook

@Nightriff said:

@SomeDeliCook said:

@Nightriff said:

Oh I'm sure, but since I accidentally killed someone in the prison so another sneaking/non lethal playthrough is more likely....sigh, just want to stab some of these bad people

Maybe its possible you can replay that level once your done? The game gives you a stats screen when you choose to play specific missions. Maybe you can still replay that level and get the achievement

rolanthas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By rolanthas

@SomeDeliCook said:

Not only did he get branded, but you get to see his ultimate in the flooded district level.

Oh yeah, I did a double take on that part. There are probably other stuff related to non-lethal takedowns that I didn't notice yet.

swordmagic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By swordmagic

@dudeglove said:

@WolfHazard said:

@dudeglove said:

Wait a sec, can I only replay missions if I've not killed anyone in them?

No, you can replay any mission regardless of how you approached it.

Huh, I seem to have missions 1 & 2 locked out, even though I've finished the game O_o

Looking a little deeper, although it gives me my stats, the only reason I can think why I can't go straight to them from the menu is because I don't have a save file for either of them any more (overwritten).

Huh, i guess you do need a save to do the missions again, nice find.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.