no space to add powers

#1 Posted by kanakajoe (3 posts) -

hi, I fill up all short cuts, 6 weapons and 4 powers. How do I add more powers to short cuts, thanks?

Dying is easy, it's living that scares me....... today....:>)

#2 Posted by BBQBram (2280 posts) -

I don't know but...

Is that last line supposed to be a sig? Get out while you still can.

#3 Posted by Zaccheus (1800 posts) -

There is only four short cuts. Choose carefully and just use the wheel. Also this:

@BBQBram said:

#4 Posted by kanakajoe (3 posts) -

@Zaccheus:

thanks, but one of the youtube I watch had 12 slots in the Quick-Access Wheel? So I think there must be away to put more power in it. If not how do I take one of the powers out.

#5 Edited by Zaccheus (1800 posts) -

@kanakajoe said:

@Zaccheus:

thanks, but one of the youtube I watch had 12 slots in the Quick-Access Wheel? So I think there must be away to put more power in it. If not how do I take one of the powers out.

Now I'm confused... Shot cuts are on your d-pad and you can assign them yourself. Everything else is in the radial menu which comes up with LB/L1. Everything you have unlocked is always in the radial menu. You can adjust your four shortcuts by selecting a powers/items/weapons in the radial menu and then pushing the direction on the d-pad you want to assign it to.

Edit: here is a informative picture. Radial menu on the center shotcuts on the bottom left corner.

#6 Edited by YOU_DIED (703 posts) -

All of your powers and equipment can be accessed via the radial menu, to bring this up on PC click in the mouse wheel. To assign them to a hotkey on PC, move the mouse over one and press the number key you want to assign it to.

#7 Posted by Colourful_Hippie (4467 posts) -

@BBQBram said:

#8 Posted by kanakajoe (3 posts) -

@Zaccheus said:

@kanakajoe said:

@Zaccheus:

Now I'm confused... Shot cuts are on your d-pad and you can assign them yourself. Everything else is in the radial menu which comes up with LB/L1. Everything you have unlocked is always in the radial menu. You can adjust your four shortcuts by selecting a powers/items/weapons in the radial menu and then pushing the direction on the d-pad you want to assign it to.

Edit: here is a informative picture. Radial menu on the center shotcuts on the bottom left corner.

thanks, u r right, powers do get into the radial menu, but the shadow kill doesn't and the other three. I can assume they r passive, thanks again....:>)

#9 Posted by Scrawnto (2461 posts) -

@kanakajoe: Yeah, a few skills are passive and not toggle-able.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.