Saving Missions stats?

#1 Edited by tehsorrow (65 posts) -

Hey guys,

I'm a huge fan of the game but something is really bothering me. I finished the game low chaos/ghost and now I'd like to play it again the other way, however I know replaying a mission replaces the mission stats with the most recent attempt. I am very proud of my ghost run and enjoy that I can see stats that reflect it

Is there anyway I could replay the game without having these stats overwritten? Anyway to back them up (perhaps they exist in an ini somewhere?) Does starting a New Game delete all these (don't want to try unless I know).

If there is anyway to enjoy more of this great game without all my stats disappearing in a cloud of smoke please do share, feel free to PM me also if you prefer

Thank you in advance

Edit: I found a solution in case anyone with a similiar issue finds this post. If you copy all your saves (found at C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\userdata\[usernumber]\200510) somewhere and if you paste them back this will over-write any mission data with whatever it was when you copied these saves. So I backed up my saves, played high chaos run, then pasted the saves back in and now my Mission stats are back like they should be.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.