Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Dishonored

Game » consists of 28 releases. Released Oct 09, 2012

After the Empress is killed, her most loyal bodyguard, Corvo, becomes the prime suspect, and must track down those who murdered his charge and betrayed him in order to enact his bloody revenge.

So I can't save the game.

This topic is locked from further discussion.

InternetCrab

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By InternetCrab

Hello Giantbomb community.

My mind is an state of rage. About half an hour ago I shut off my game. After about 20 minutes later I start the game again and start playing. When I felt that I should save, I choose my save and click overwrite.

But....

An box appears before my eyes. ''The game had trouble saving'', they said. I clicked retry, but to no use. The box appears again, same as before, teasing my mind.

I try several times, hoping to see the box disappear out of my world. But the box...keeps appearing. I restart my game hoping for resolution.

But once again, it was to no use. Now, I am here before you Giantbomb to adress a begging for solution.

I hope you enjoyed my poetic topic. But seriously, I ask you for answers why the game won't save.

I don't know if it is against the FAQ to write something about breaking the law, but: Don't tell anyone, the game is cracked.

Mirado

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Mirado
    Don't tell anyone, the game is cracked.

Well there's your problem!

...No, seriously. It is. You might want to look into fixing that bit before trying anything else; games have enough problems without being cracked to hell and back, and I've got no idea what we can do for you until we're sure it's not the crack*.

*Because it is.

kgb0515

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#3  Edited By kgb0515

Yeah, that's probably a bit of the publisher's anti-piracy protection biting you in the behind there. You should just buy a copy of the game and enjoy supporting a developer who would like to make more games by you know...making a profit.

CaLe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By CaLe

Are you here admitting to pirating a game, and also asking for help with said game?

Venatio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#5  Edited By Venatio

@CaLe said:

Are you here admitting to pirating a game, and also asking for help with said game?

gamer_152

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 71

User Lists: 6

#6  Edited By gamer_152  Moderator

@InternetCrab: It strikes me that if you didn't know whether this was against the rules, a good idea would have been to read the rules, which clearly state that talk about pirated games and circumvention of copy protection is not allowed here.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.