Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Dishonored

Game » consists of 28 releases. Released Oct 09, 2012

After the Empress is killed, her most loyal bodyguard, Corvo, becomes the prime suspect, and must track down those who murdered his charge and betrayed him in order to enact his bloody revenge.

This is nightcrawler the videogame right?

super2j

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By super2j

The lovable xman never got his own game despite his unique and interesting powers. Every time i saw gameplay of dishonoured's blink mechanic, i would think Nightcrawler the video game. But i have not heard anyone else say this...i think this game would be amazing reskinned as a xmen game focused on nightcrawler.

Am i wrong?

On another note, are there any other games that would fit another super hero if reskinned?

nightriff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 7

#2  Edited By nightriff

Yeah I guess you could say that, Blink is the most useful and coolest power in the game, every stealth game should have something like it I think

EDIT: Alright not EVERY stealth game but Blink makes the game a lot of fun and is a different experience for me in the stealth genre....still have to load a lot which can be annoying. There has to be some way around of killing everyone, finding the right paths that I could take and where people are, THEN reloading

august

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By august

I have made this very analogy!

huntad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 13

#4  Edited By huntad

Pretty much. I don't like blink, though. It made the game extremely easy. I guess for a first-person stealth game it's pretty essential.

super2j

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By super2j

@august: great wizards think alike.

@Nightriff said:

Yeah I guess you could say that, Blink is the most useful and coolest power in the game, every stealth game should have something like it I think

EDIT: Alright not EVERY stealth game but Blink makes the game a lot of fun and is a different experience for me in the stealth genre....still have to load a lot which can be annoying. There has to be some way around of killing everyone, finding the right paths that I could take and where people are, THEN reloading

while i am not sure about how i feel about future snake teleporting around a future tanker... I can tell u that i already had a memorable cool thing from this game that i will never forget.

I am playing this game as close to non lethal-stealth as i can. Unfortunately i dont know how to knock out a guy who has seen me(another draw back of the game, there are cool traps and bombs but no non lethal equivalent. this means my avenues of attack are limited greatly). So when the guy saw me, i blinked out the window of the building i was in. My character then proceeded to land all badass. I look around quick and teleport up to a side building. No one saw me. If someone were to walk by, they would think it was a cutscene or qte, thats how good everything looked, and that is an achievement for the game.

nightriff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#6  Edited By nightriff

@super2j: You can use the sleep darts but that sounds pretty cool, since I'm playing with no alarms I would've reloaded in that case but I've done some cool things with Blink, might be my favorite power up ever, super useful.

Genkkaku

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Genkkaku

@Nightriff said:

@super2j: You can use the sleep darts but that sounds pretty cool, since I'm playing with no alarms I would've reloaded in that case but I've done some cool things with Blink, might be my favorite power up ever, super useful.

The agility passive ability adds to the Blink greatly, they were my first two options, and they ability to double-jump + Blink makes you a god of movement..

swordmagic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#8  Edited By swordmagic

@Genkkaku said:

@Nightriff said:

The agility passive ability adds to the Blink greatly, they were my first two options, and they ability to double-jump + Blink makes you a god of movement..

Oh man, i never explored the agility route, that sounds like its going be awesome for my non lethal playthrough

super2j

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By super2j

@WolfHazard said:

@Genkkaku said:

@Nightriff said:

Oh man, i never explored the agility route, that sounds like its going be awesome for my non lethal playthrough

I did this too. Its great. At one point i wanted to see what happened if i ran thru, and that blink/ double jump made me get to places that took me longer to get to when i took it seriously.

Ravenlight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Ravenlight

@super2j said:

while i am not sure about how i feel about future snake teleporting around a future tanker... I can tell u that i already had a memorable cool thing from this game that i will never forget.

Future Snake, future tanker, Bigger Shell, Double-Patriots, post-post-modernism. I like where this is going.

super2j

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By super2j

@Ravenlight said:

@super2j said:

Future Snake, future tanker, Bigger Shell, Double-Patriots, post-post-modernism. I like where this is going.

future snake doesn't use the codec anymore, he texts and or uses facetime. And he doesn't have to upload pictures onto that computer anymore, he just syncs his iphone images to facebook.

Ravenlight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Ravenlight

@super2j said:

@Ravenlight said:

@super2j said:

future snake doesn't use the codec anymore, he texts and or uses facetime. And he doesn't have to upload pictures onto that computer anymore, he just syncs his iphone images to facebook.

And the only part of Raiden that shows up is his jaw.

super2j

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By super2j

@Ravenlight: haha, ill do you one better, he shows up with his jawbone bluetooth headset. What the fuck was that at the end of the game where he does open legged flips naked?!?! I never forgot that...especially since i needed to do it to get past some guards. Also, the end of that game is sooo great. All that glitching and snake showing up and saying "i have all the ammo i need right here (points at head)". SOO CRAZY!

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.