btbam92's Dishonored (Xbox 360) review

Diverse

I went into this game knowing little and as soon as I started playing I got a Bioshock feel. The game is much less linear though. There are different ways to complete objectives and many different approaches. You can play the whole game by murdering everyone or play stealthy and try to not get caught through the entire game. There are also lots of powers and abilities. Levels are very expansive with many abandoned buildings and secret locations to explore. You can't experience the game through just one playthrough. One thing that bothered me is the fact that there isn't very many missions. If a person doesn't explore the game properly it can be beat in 5 hours. Also in order to get some achievements you have to beat every mission straight through rather than replaying missions seperately. Other than that this game is one of the best of he year