mysterypanduh's Dishonored (Xbox 360) review

• mysterypanduh wrote this review on .

"Dishonored Review" by MysteryPanduh: Stab 'n' Stealth

This is a link to a video review I made recently for Dishonored. It's a fantastic game with a lot to offer and is a fresh take on the shooter genre. Combat is challenging but not to difficult and it has a nice flow to it that makes fighting or hiding all the more enjoyable. The story is solid but could use some vamping up, and the presence of a silent protagonist detracts from the games emotional heft. It combines a unique art style with interesting character models that make for a quirkily attractive look overall. Minor facial expression issues and a lack of extraneous dialogue is a bit distracting, but the game shines nonetheless. Check out the video and enjoy!