Thought it would be better. Maybe it is.

#1 Edited by Nintendude (284 posts) -

Bought the Xbox version and tried it by myself for an hour. Quite mediocre game in the first glance but maybe fun co-op with a kid or something. Gonna try it with a friend tomorrow as soon as I can and hopefully she'll like it.

Oh well. Worst case scenario is to trade it in for a Steam coupons at GameStop. Glad I paid a third less for it online compared to the local retail price.

#2 Posted by kmg90 (409 posts) -

I rented to play with with my nephew last night, I thought it would be better too... The game suffers from having no direction or guidence on where to go or how to do something, spent an hour stuck in one of the hub levels because a simple line of dialog was missed saying "Here is where that D.A.C is...." it only tells you once then you are on your own....

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.