Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Disney Infinity: Marvel Super Heroes

Game » consists of 7 releases. Released Sep 23, 2014

Disney Infinity 2.0 focuses on the MARVEL franchise along with some new Disney franchise additions.

Tron Legacy characters added to Infinity 2.0 on iOS, PC

ahgunsillyo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 8

#1  Edited By ahgunsillyo

As reported on Kotaku, Sam Flynn and Quorra from Tron Legacy will be available as purchasable characters in the iOS and PC versions of the Disney Infinity Toy Box 2.0 apps. They should be available on the iOS version now and in March on the PC. Since they will be exclusive to these platforms, they will sadly not be made into physical figures, nor will they be in the console versions of the game.

No doubt, they were included in the game because friend of the site and Infinity VP of Production John Vignocchi is such a big fan of Tron. Personally, I've been waiting for the Tron characters to be playable in Disney Infinity, especially since they've included a bunch of items and textures from the Tron universe in the Toy Box mode, but I'll admit that I'm rather disappointed that I won't be able to own figures of Sam Flynn and Quorra done in the Infinity art style. Regardless, this is still pretty cool, so thanks very much, Johnny V!

Corevi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

Glad this is happening but Rinzler/Tron is the one I really want.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.