Marvel characters coming to Disney Infinity

#1 Edited by Butano (1738 posts) -

It was only a matter of time before they started adding them in. Now all we need to do is wait for update 3.0 for Star Wars characters. Thanks for breaking my bank, Johnny V.....

#2 Posted by darkvare (766 posts) -

i knew this would happen that's why i already own the game :D

#3 Posted by TheHT (11273 posts) -

GOOD NIGHT SKYLANDERS

#4 Posted by SolidOcelot (327 posts) -

If they are just adding characters to mess around with in Toy Box mode, that's not good enough. I want to run around Manhattan doing missions as Cap, Iron Man, Hulk, etc.

#5 Posted by SMTDante89 (2581 posts) -

I kind of stopped picking up figures once Woody came out during Wal-Mart's exclusivity period for the figure, this will likely entice me to get back to it, if I have the money to spare anyway.

#6 Posted by MariachiMacabre (7096 posts) -

Hopefully they let me put Captain America's Torso on Jack Skellington's legs.

#7 Posted by SMTDante89 (2581 posts) -
#8 Posted by Andorski (5310 posts) -

We are so close to a Kingdom Hearts game with Marvel, I can taste it.

Actually... do I want a KH game with a Marvel world? I'm not too sure.

#9 Posted by BBAlpert (1475 posts) -

There are only 2 figures that would get me to buy Disney Infinity. The first is Robin Hood. The second is John Vignocchi.

#10 Edited by crithon (3258 posts) -

This is how I'm getting my cousin's kids into Marvel..... apparently seeing Ironman kiss Pepper in Avengers grossed out my cousin's kids. So seeing them hit stuff won't..... sigh, I hate little boys.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.