Tron stuff

#1 Edited by Jackel2072 (2259 posts) -

Anyone have any luck getting a tron recognizer to spawn in the toy box yet? I keep hitting shuffle but the god damn thing never pops up. I need that thing! Also I have not really looked yet (There is a lot of stuff In There) anyone know if there is a tron light cycle?

#2 Posted by Metron4 (9 posts) -

Been trying to get either the Haunted Mansion or Epcot Center forever. I saved up nine spins and still didn't get either one. I just keep shuffling until there are at least three things I really want. As long as you don't reshuffle your chances get better as other hits are removed from the board.

#3 Edited by Birdman_LIVE (16 posts) -

I believe there are either spin bugs that don't allow access to some gear OR there is some unmentioned spin leveling system they don't tell you about. While I had no issues with Epcot the Recognizer would NEVER Spawn. I had used the spin bug so I had A LOT OF STUFF but no matter how many spins and shuffles I did, no recognizer. Two things I did to get it in rotation. One I spun for a bunch of stuff I didn't want in hopes of forcing the game to give me access to the stuff that wasn't showing up. Not a good solution. The OTHER potential fix was to play through all the Mastery Adventures before you spin again. After I finished all the Mastery Adventures.the Recognizer literally appeared in my next spin. Hope that helps. And I do recommend doing the spin bug since you can play for hours and not level up. At least the way I play with my kid we weren't getting hardly any spins after a characters level 4.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.