Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Disney's Aladdin

Game » consists of 13 releases. Released Nov 11, 1993

Disney's Aladdin was the title of several different games from different developers based on the classic Disney film, Aladdin. As the titular character, players venture through many levels inspired by events and locations in the movie.

The Irate Gamer... Awful.

Avatar image for captainlunchbox
    Captainlunchbox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 20

Edited By Captainlunchbox

Last week, someone recommended an alternative to the Angry Videogame Nerd . I quickly dismissed it as a joke and got on with my life.

Today on youtube I found out however, that this was no joke. I was intrigued, and entered the realm of the Irate Gamer.

It's awful. All of it. The curse-laden tirades are delivered with all the grace of a special olympics hurdler. The cherry on top was that he was lambasting a good game- Aladdin.

I wish he would just stop. But jackoffs like him actually think they're doing the world a service. 

Bottoms up.

Captainlunchbox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By Captainlunchbox

Last week, someone recommended an alternative to the Angry Videogame Nerd . I quickly dismissed it as a joke and got on with my life.

Today on youtube I found out however, that this was no joke. I was intrigued, and entered the realm of the Irate Gamer.

It's awful. All of it. The curse-laden tirades are delivered with all the grace of a special olympics hurdler. The cherry on top was that he was lambasting a good game- Aladdin.

I wish he would just stop. But jackoffs like him actually think they're doing the world a service. 

Bottoms up.

Arkthemaniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Arkthemaniac

Wow. That was more poorly acted than a blaxploitation flick produced by Samuel Jackson.

End_Boss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By End_Boss

I lost interest almost as soon as the video started. I got past the lame 8-bit intro that goes on for far too long, but clicked the red "X" soon after.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d7bd9e4bef30
    deactivated-5d7bd9e4bef30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Irate Gamer can eat my ass. AVGN FTW

HazBazz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#5  Edited By HazBazz

Everybody knows the Iate Gamer is a crappy rip off of AVGN

Captainlunchbox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Captainlunchbox

Yeah- but some people on Youtube LOVE this guy. They'll defend him tooth and nail. No joke.

Megalon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#7  Edited By Megalon

I've watched a few of his reviews...I chuckled at a few of them, but for the most part they are pretty lame. Does make me want to bust out my NES though, so at least something positive comes from it. 

Gunrock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#8  Edited By Gunrock

This man speaks the truth, the Irate gamer is a sorry carbon copy of the AVGN, i mean come on! he puts the same jokes!!, like in the Aladdin "Review" when he talks about the carpet stage he says something like "You touch the ceiling you die, you touch the floor you die, you touch the lava you die" I mean hello?!? AVGN's Silver surfer review?!? that guy has 0 originality and his acting sucks, and i don't like him.

Mushir

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 2

#9  Edited By Mushir

Yea I watched some of his videos and they are boring. James Rolfe makes his videos so funny, and after watching his videos for a couple of years, its hard to watch anyone else's reviews on sucky games.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.