New Toy Story 3 Trailer!

#1 Posted by FlamingHobo (4483 posts) -
  Ah, this brings a tear to my eye.
#2 Posted by Scooper (7881 posts) -

what

#3 Posted by Breadfan (6590 posts) -

The child inside me is so happy.

#4 Posted by Karmum (11519 posts) -

Yes, yes! Day one watch for me! This is coming out the day I get out of school.

...This will be epic! A then 17 year old watching this movie in theaters won't look foolish, will they?

#5 Posted by FlamingHobo (4483 posts) -
@Karmum said:
" Yes, yes! Day one watch for me! This is coming out the day I get out of school.  ...This will be epic! A then 17 year old watching this movie in theaters won't look foolish, will they? "
I'll be 15 dude, and I don't care if I look foolish! This looks freakin', AWESOME!
#6 Posted by Diamond (8634 posts) -

Ahh the sentimentality of materialism, I admit I am not invulnerable.  Looks good in that typical Pixar way.  Neat that the visuals do look better.

#7 Posted by Grilledcheez (3952 posts) -
@Karmum: I'm going to see it and I'll be 19 going on 20 lol
#8 Posted by rjayb89 (7726 posts) -

Andy's mom is a stone cold fox.

#9 Posted by AgentJ (8778 posts) -

Oh man, that's so sad. the movie is about the kid growing up and not wanting them anymore? Depressing... Its pixar, so it'll be great, but man that sucks

#10 Posted by Karmum (11519 posts) -
@FlamingHobo: 
At least I'll be able to drive to the movies. Kind of weird, Andy ends up going to College, and is older than me somehow. :(
#11 Posted by JoelTGM (5596 posts) -

I'll watch it.

#12 Posted by Brunchies (2484 posts) -

That Looks so Awesome!

#13 Posted by Breadfan (6590 posts) -
@Karmum said:
..This will be epic! A then 17 year old watching this movie in theaters won't look foolish, will they?
I'll be 19 and I'm guessing a lot of older people are going to be seeing it as well since they grew up with Toy Story.
#14 Posted by Gizmo (5389 posts) -

*wipes tear from eye*

Tears of joy, tears of joy.

#15 Posted by Griddler (3344 posts) -
@Karmum said:
" Yes, yes! Day one watch for me! This is coming out the day I get out of school.  ...This will be epic! A then 17 year old watching this movie in theaters won't look foolish, will they? "
Nope. Toy Story is a franchise from our generation, not the kiddies. I'm gonna be 17 and seeing too.
#16 Posted by eroticfishcake (7786 posts) -

YES! I've been fucking waiting for this!

#17 Posted by Gizmo (5389 posts) -
@girdz said:
" @Karmum said:
Nope. Toy Story is a franchise from our generation, not the kiddies. I'm gonna be 17 and seeing too. "
Yep, that'll be coming out on my 17th birthday, oh man, I had that film on video cassette, used to watch it every friday.
#18 Posted by Heartagram (1182 posts) -

I am 19 and since when were pixar movies for kids like honestly? They are adult movies that can appeal to children. A lot of the underlying themes will never be understood by a 5 y.o. going to see it

#19 Posted by Diamond (8634 posts) -

I'll be 29 when it comes out, and I won't have a problem seeing it.  Pixar movies always have a degree of shallowness and emotional manipulation but even the trailer above is funny. 

#20 Posted by NeoUltima (226 posts) -

Nostalgia factor is high here

#21 Posted by ryanwho (12082 posts) -

I would be faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaar more embarrassed to be seen in a theater for Transformers 2, absolutely, but a Pixar movie? Anyone who would have a negative opinion on seeing a Pixar movie is someone I don't need to know.

#22 Posted by sfighter21 (798 posts) -
@rjayb89 said:
" Andy's mom is a stone cold fox. "
WOOOO!!!  Lol.  I'm game!  Haha.
#23 Posted by buzz_killington (3532 posts) -

This looks amazing, with a capital AMAZING.

and it makes me kinda feel weird, since I was a kid when the first two came out...

#24 Posted by ToxicFruit (1717 posts) -

Oh god... I just got a flashback . Day one for me ,first in line. I grew up with the series but i may have to watch them again in English... or not. I have grown so used to the voices in my native language

#25 Posted by JJOR64 (19023 posts) -

MY EXCITEMENT LEVEL IS OVER 9000!
#26 Posted by FlamingHobo (4483 posts) -
@Heartagram said:
" I am 19 and since when were pixar movies for kids like honestly? They are adult movies that can appeal to children. A lot of the underlying themes will never be understood by a 5 y.o. going to see it "
Very insightful.
#27 Posted by Rhaknar (5939 posts) -

the whole "cartoons is for kids" usually doesnt apply to pixar movies... then again, i think the idea that cartoons are only for kids is ridiculous. movie will be amazing btw, and im 30 :P

#28 Edited by Psyx2 (396 posts) -

Can't wait. I used to watch Toy Story almost every day. I had both movies on VHS, until my mom made me give them away to some greedy kids... :( 

Except I think I hid Toy Story 2 somewhere when she wasn't looking. I need to find it. Or buy it on DVD.

#29 Posted by Soap (3612 posts) -

Toy Story is great, although I couldn't help notice some characters were missing, were is Boo Peep?  Woody can't get no loving without her.

#30 Posted by MetalGearSunny (6999 posts) -

That looks surprisingly good!

#31 Posted by Turtlemayor333 (510 posts) -

I was really hoping that synopsis that leaked in like 05 was a fake, but apparently it's all true. Another movie is cool but wow, I'll truly be upset if the toys don't reunite with Andy. I guess that speaks to the quality of the first two movies. Personally I always pictured Andy passing them on to his kids, but we'll see how they end this.

#32 Posted by Snipzor (3317 posts) -

Awesome.

#33 Posted by StarFoxA (5161 posts) -
@Metal_Gear_Sunny said:
" That looks surprisingly good! "
Surprisingly? Quality is expected of Pixar.
#34 Posted by Boom_goes_the_dynamite (734 posts) -

The 5 year old me is full of excitement, while the 19 year old me, can't wait!!!   I have been waiting for this movie from Pixar for a long time and here it is and it is glorious. 

#35 Posted by Willy105 (4690 posts) -

The most anticipated movie of next year!

#36 Posted by JackiJinx (3091 posts) -

This better not be crap, Pixar.

#37 Posted by Ramyun (664 posts) -

Im totally excited about this.
@JackiJinx:
Has Pixar ever made a bad film??

#38 Posted by FlamingHobo (4483 posts) -
@JackiJinx said:
" This better not be crap, Pixar. "
Well I personally thought that Toy Story was far superiour to Toy Story 2, I'm hoping that Toy Story 3 won't follow suit.
#39 Posted by MetalGearSunny (6999 posts) -
@StarFoxA said:
" @Metal_Gear_Sunny said:
" That looks surprisingly good! "
Surprisingly? Quality is expected of Pixar. "
Well, at first I thought making a third one was kind of unnecessary, but judging by the trailer, my doubts are gone. 
#40 Posted by JackiJinx (3091 posts) -
@Ramyun: Cars was fairly bland and Toy Story 2 wasn't that special. Every company has a chance of turning out a crap product and Pixar is no exception.
#41 Posted by zombie2011 (4982 posts) -

oh my god i've been waiting for this forever, Toy Story is my favorite movie.

#42 Posted by Ramyun (664 posts) -
@JackiJinx: Well, I think that Cars and Toy Story 2 weren't bad films though. Just not as good as the first Toy Story or Up for example. I'd say that Pixar's track record in terms of films are amazing considering some of the bad animation films i have seen (In The Wild WTF?!).
#43 Posted by RichardLOlson (1852 posts) -

Looks ok...I might watch it online.

#44 Posted by JackiJinx (3091 posts) -
@Ramyun: Indeed. Though the trailer does look well, it doesn't mean it will be on par with everything else Pixar has made.
#45 Posted by quantumshift5 (415 posts) -

Can't wait to see it:)
#46 Posted by ajamafalous (12039 posts) -

I'd be more interested if Disney made a good sequel to The Brave Little Toaster.

#47 Posted by FlamingHobo (4483 posts) -
@ajamafalous said:
" I'd be more interested if Disney made a good sequel to The Brave Little Toaster. "
That movie never really seemed to interest me.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.