Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Dissidia: Final Fantasy

Game » consists of 7 releases. Released Aug 25, 2009

Dissidia is an over the top, fast paced fighting game which features characters from the first ten Final Fantasies.

Dissida North American Release Date

Red

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 11

#1  Edited By Red

Over on the Playstation Blog, they announced yet another PSP bundle. This time it is a "Mystic Silver" bundle featuring Dissidia: Final Fantasy, launching on August 25th. The good folks at Gaming Union rang up Squenix to check if that meant that standalone Dissidia would be in stores on the same day, and it did.

I already have a Silver PSP Slim from the Daxter Bundle, but Dissidia looks pretty dang awesome.
    suneku

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By suneku

YES!!! I was hoping they'd release a PSP bundle for Dissidia. I need a new PSP. I hope it's like that one they released in Japan with some sort of logo on the back of the PSP.

cc23574

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By cc23574

Any news on EU release date?

AgentJ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 31

#4  Edited By AgentJ

I won't be buying it on day one, but color me excited. Just got this poster the other day:

It looks really good under my Super Smash Brothers Brawl and Jump Ultimate Stars posters. (I wonder if i should put my castlevania judgement poster up by these...)
    suneku

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By suneku

That looks sick, I need to find a high res image of that to make my wallpaper.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.