Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Divekick

Concept »

A divekick is a gravity-defying move found in many fighting games that allows an airborne fighter to propel themselves downward at their opponent at a high rate of speed.

Missing Steam Price

eskimo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By eskimo

I'm in Australia and Divekick is supposedly 13 hours away from release on Steam, but I can't see any price or option to buy.

What gives? Is this the same in all regions, or has this game been deemed too scandalous for our fragile convict minds?

BabyChooChoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By BabyChooChoo

Its the same in all regions. No preorder option and doesn't unlock until about 1PM EST. Just gotta wait until then, sadly.

BeachThunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 30

Apparently it will be $9.99. I suppose there might be an opening discount though. Also, this is attached to the concept page for divekicking, not DiveKick, the game.

eskimo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

cheers,

also, I may have posted this in the wrong divekick forum :P

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.